Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

maximum hours for shifting schedule??

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1maximum hours for shifting schedule?? Empty maximum hours for shifting schedule?? Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:27 pm

ehmarzo

Arresto Menor

question lang mga atty.

i work in the IT dept and our schedule as of now is 9am-6pm (9hrs) monday-friday and halfday (4hrs) on saturdays.

recently there was a plan to make a 24/7 shifting schedule. eto ang siste, they said we would have 2 days off instead of the previous schedule na 1 day off lang. pero they will add 1 hr sa shifting schedule namin... 10 hrs per shift. is it legal? i have been on a shifting schedule before in my previous companies but it was only an 8hour shift.

attyLLL

i would say that the extra hour should be considered overtime.

this can be considered a flexi-time arrangement, but that will require consent of the employees.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum