Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Maximum days to issue NTE

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Maximum days to issue NTE Empty Maximum days to issue NTE Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:25 am

JohanClarent

Arresto Menor

Hi po! Just want a Legal advice here. The incident happen last September 16 2017 and they just issued me NTE just today October 27 2017. I would like to ask if the NTE is still valid even it took them more than a month file a case against me.

2Maximum days to issue NTE Empty Re: Maximum days to issue NTE Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:32 am

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

Yes it is still valid.

Even if 1 month have passed, that does not mean you are excused to explain what had happened before.

3Maximum days to issue NTE Empty Re: Maximum days to issue NTE Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:36 am

JohanClarent

Arresto Menor

ok thanks po Smile

4Maximum days to issue NTE Empty Re: Maximum days to issue NTE Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:52 am

arnoldventura

Reclusion Perpetua

Yes, it is still valid. This is especially true if the incident was discovered just recently. Having you explain is part of your right to due process, which the management is bound to observe. Try this, I hope it helps. https://www.alburovillanueva.com/dismissal-termination-employment

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum