Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Redeployment

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Redeployment Empty Redeployment Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:33 pm

Lyndalyn08

Arresto Menor

Hi, we've been part of an account that ended January 31, we were given 60 days redeployment period before the end of our support to our account. January 31 passed by but we were not given redundancy letter, as there is still someone shouldering our cost. We are still with the company until now, they haven't issued redundancy letter. Now that there's new account wherein we can be transferred, night shift and far from where I live. I have pending application within the company as well but on day shift and near my home, I prefer this one. Since my manager wants me to place in a lication and shift that I don't like, can I say no since I have a pending application? Thanks.

2Redeployment Empty Re: Redeployment Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:39 pm

ador

Reclusion Perpetua

It is good your company treats you well in spite of business losses. If you are offered the position and you do not accept the assignment its up to you. If you are directed to report or transferred, technically, you could be charged with insubordination.

3Redeployment Empty Re: Redeployment Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:44 pm

ador

Reclusion Perpetua

The company is treating you well despite of losses, don't you think? In work and life in general, not everything will go your way..

4Redeployment Empty Re: Redeployment Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:43 am

Lyndalyn08

Arresto Menor

Even if the post is not related to the skills that we have?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum