Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

redeployment status

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1redeployment status Empty redeployment status Fri May 29, 2015 1:03 pm

jenmariano

Arresto Menor

Hello. My problem, 2 years na po ako sa bpo company. When one night I tinawag ako nung boss ko to talk to hr. Sabi nag riright sizing saw sila we are not allowed to go back to our work station tax sinabi na ndi na kami papasok for the mean time nngyari tan march this year. OK naman sumasahod pa kami pinatawag kami sa makati office nila may pinapirma samin na parang ilalagay kami under redeployment status.walang sinabi about pay ndi nag punta fun sa mga invitation for a job interview ndi makakatanggap ng sweldo. Wala naman ako na stipulate ba na grounds fun sa pinirmahan ko regarding sa no show during job interview. Perk hung payroll account ko was being put on hold without prior notice. Pede po ba ako mag seek mg legal advice since pakiramdam ko na illegal dismissal po ako,tapos po hung pay lagay samin sa floating status diba dapat po meron din letter.

2redeployment status Empty Re: redeployment status Fri May 29, 2015 2:35 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

merong pina-pirma sa inyo - ano ang nakalagay dun?

http://www.councilviews.com

3redeployment status Empty Re: redeployment status Fri May 29, 2015 3:02 pm

jenmariano

Arresto Menor

Ung terms and conditions po ng redeployment program
*the movement/ redeployment attempt is not a guarantee that you will be transferred to another program and that redeployment efforts shall be done only for the period starting to unless otherwise extended.
*during the process of redeployment, you will be notified at your updated numbers for interview schedules. You will give your best ability to pass hiring process of projects you ate being assessed for.
*that your assignment/ transfer to another program will be contingent upon your passing the program screening and assessment and subsequently training performance.
*that while in the PDPyou will continue to comply with our company policies and procedures as stated in our code of conduct and employee handbook.
*lastly you will be given three invitations for interview and and/or program assessment.we encourage you to cooperate with the screening process without valid reason/s will have the following consequences:
*first instance: a notice of no show warning letter along with the need to explain on the reason of the same will be sent to last known address.
*second instance: a notice of no show with final warning letter along with the need to explain on the reason of the same will be sent to last known address.
* third instance: return to work order letter to be sent to last known address.

We look forward to your cooperation and hope for your successful placement on or before June 10, 2015. In the event of an unsuccessful placement your talent manager will reach out to you for the next steps.

May question is ung last na invite mila ndi ako nakapunta and I ask them to reschedule but I never received a text about the schedule po. They hold my payroll account without a notice. Gusto KO lang po malaman if legal yun kasi gusto ko po page nagpunta ako ndi lang hung side mila hung parang favorable kasi ang sakin lang po ndi ako nakapunta kasi may emergency reason ako at late sila mag notify.

4redeployment status Empty Re: redeployment status Fri May 29, 2015 3:28 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Puntahan at kausapin para maliwanagan pareho.

Baka hindi lang nagkaintindihan.

5redeployment status Empty Re: redeployment status Fri May 29, 2015 3:30 pm

jenmariano

Arresto Menor

Pero based po ba dun sa mga conditions nila nag stipulate po ba k0?

6redeployment status Empty Re: redeployment status Fri May 29, 2015 4:36 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Did you sign?

7redeployment status Empty Re: redeployment status Fri May 29, 2015 4:37 pm

jenmariano

Arresto Menor

Yes po.

8redeployment status Empty Re: redeployment status Fri May 29, 2015 4:59 pm

council