Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Redundancy/redeployment

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Redundancy/redeployment Empty Redundancy/redeployment Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:09 am

Bow05

Arresto Menor

Hi po magask lang po ako ng advice kung may laban po ako sa ginawa ng company ko sakin at sa misis ko na buntis.. Bigla nalang kaming flinoat without any reason then right after a month bingyan nila kami ng papel about redundancy/redeployment for one month.. So ang pinaka concern ko po dito is binigay ung papel samin feb 28 then last day will be march 31 pag d kami nailipat ng account babayaran kami ng redudancy so ang pinaka reason is magbabago ng structure sa business model pero continues sila nag hahire kahit sa website nila may mga advertisement sila at kabi kabila ung training nila na same sa position namin bago kami ifloat.. Buntis po ang asawa ko kung sa akin eh ok lang kaso ung misis ko po eh tatanggalan nila ng benepisyo ng bigla bigla.. Sana po ay matulungan nyo ako..

Nagtext na nga po sakin kagabi na available na daw po ung cheke namin.. So kukunin ko po ba un or hindi po?

2Redundancy/redeployment Empty Re: Redundancy/redeployment Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:41 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

under redundancy i think your employer followed the proper procedure. You are fortunate na they are willing to pay you separation pay na after only month. The law allows them up to 6 months to find you another position before they have to pay you separation or re-hire you.

That being said, if you feel that you are being singled out, you may file a complaint at the nlrc. You have to prove that pinag-iinitan ka. How do you prove this? Perhaps ikaw lang ang tinangal? yung mga mas junior sayo ni-retain? May personal na alitan kayo with the higher ups?

My advice is if you cannot prove discrimination is to accept the separation pay and look for another job

3Redundancy/redeployment Empty Re: Redundancy/redeployment Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:44 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

by the way, yung maternity leave sa SSS can be availed even if you are unemployed. Meron ba sanang iba pang benepisyo na matatanggap bec of company policy?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum