Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Notice of Redeployment

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Notice of Redeployment Empty Notice of Redeployment Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:28 pm

Neeshia18

Arresto Menor

Good day!

I had an operation and was on leave for 60 days. I was suppose to report back to work on February 15, 2015. I was advised by manager to report to HR so I was surprised why. Upon speaking with HR, they advised me that management decided to redeploy me since the account that I was under was overstaffed. They informed me that it would be indefinite floating status (no work, no pay). I was asking them what was the basis why I was the one selected to be on floating status. As far as I know, they should be considering performance and should have removed the low performing employees but I have been top supervisor for 2 consecutive months prior to my leave. Is there a basis of selection of employees to be redeployed or is it legal for employers to randomly select those they want to redeploy.

Thanks!

2Notice of Redeployment Empty Re: Notice of Redeployment Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:18 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Neeshia18 wrote:Good day!

I had an operation and was on leave for 60 days. I was suppose to report back to work on February 15, 2015. I was advised by manager to report to HR so I was surprised why. Upon speaking with HR, they advised me that management decided to redeploy me since the account that I was under was overstaffed. They informed me that it would be indefinite floating status (no work, no pay). I was asking them what was the basis why I was the one selected to be on floating status. As far as I know, they should be considering performance and should have removed the low performing employees but I have been top supervisor for 2 consecutive months prior to my leave. Is there a basis of selection of employees to be redeployed or is it legal for employers to randomly select those they want to redeploy.

Thanks!

They may be right to choose you since during the last 60 days, if they consider performance, low performance is better than "no performance"

But the floating status cannot be indefinite - max of 6 months only. Did they serve you with a written advice regarding the floating status?

http://www.councilviews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum