Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

given the notice for resignation but still received a notice for termination??

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

takte

Arresto Menor

hi atty,im one of the victims for illegal dismissal instead of being resigned.or correct me if im wrong once you've red my story.its quite long but pls i badly need ur advice immediately cos i will have my hearing with the company tomorrow.
i am a bpo employee.i tried to passed my resignation to my employer last apr.1st cos of the reason that no one will take care of my 2yr old son.in that case i decided to resign immediately instead of being terminated cos i've had a lot of absences for the past month,regarding on same reason.
but when i passed my resignation that time,my manager took hold on that one cos they want to give me a chance still and continue my service to them as an agent.i appreciated and accepted it again but after a day i need to be absent again w/ the same reason so i decided to pursue my resignation instead of being termed this time.i just sent a text message to my supervisor for i dont have a way or chance to go to the office cos i have my baby with me.but given the notice for my resignation to my supervisor was ignored and last apr.19 i just received 2 letters at a time;return to work notice and notice of termination.dated april 1st and and 8th.theres a note outside of the envelope that these were missent to a diff. place..w/c doesnt matter cos even if i received them i still wont be able to go to the office that time.,given the chance this 19th,i went to the office and cleared everything that thay could not terminate me cos i alreday given the notice that i'll be resigning its just that i wasnt able to pass the hardcopy of my resignation letter cos i dont have chanceor way to go to the office that time.and they're not allowing me to sent it thru email for the meantime.thay scheduled me for hearing tom.
do i have something to fight for since i dont want to be terminated and leave my cmpany that ive been for 2 and half yrs w/ that kind of impression?
tnx for reading ang ill be waiting for your advice and comments.
thank you.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum