Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

ILLEGAL REDEPLOYMENT in the BPO(illegal transfer)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

raybrigom

Arresto Menor

People in the BPO are being transferred illegally. Like an employee is being transferred in the BPO from one account because they are considered an outlier or non performer. However, their basis does not constitute enough grounds such as the person doesn't have any scorecard because he/she is not taking calls or doesn't have any metric record because he/she came from LOA(leave of absence). Then they were transferred for the purpose of being put into floating status. What is the labor law that can be used to file a case against illegal transfer?

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

theres no such thing as an illegal transfer. is the employee contesting the transfer? it dpends on what the employees grounds are to refuse the transfer

attyLLL

the employer is entitled to make transfers of assignment. however, putting a person on floating status while still hiring for the same position, in my opinion, is unlawful

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum