Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

wife married twice

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1wife married twice Empty wife married twice Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:36 pm

Kaihart02

Arresto Menor

hi. she's married in the philippines and then got married abroad to obtain a visa. later on she divorced the guy abroad. they had a one kid. she has a kid before she went abroad. now her husband in the philippines has kids with the mistress. can you please help me out

2wife married twice Empty Re: wife married twice Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:51 pm

Kaihart02

Arresto Menor

actually its my mom who did it. my parents got married in 1989 and i was born in 1990 in less than a year she left me under my dads custody. after some years she got married to a foreigner while still married with my dad. they had a kid who's 5 years younger than me. she told me this because im coming to see her by next year and was afraid that if i know about it, i will no longer talk to her. her reason was to provide me a good future. also from her story she said she divorced the foreigner. my dad on the other hand. had 3 kids with another woman. at first i was hesitant because i trust him alot. then it was last year the lady whom im seeing always on some events added me on fb. i saw the photo of her and the kids. the kids really looked like my dad. and later admitted that it was his. i wanna know what would be the legal actions if any of them would bring the matter to court

3wife married twice Empty Re: wife married twice Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:40 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Kaihart02 wrote:hi. she's married in the philippines and then got married abroad to obtain a visa. later on she divorced the guy abroad. they had a one kid. she has a kid before she went abroad. now her husband in the philippines has kids with the mistress. can you please help me out

If she got married abroad especially in the UK to obtain visa, she probably didn't report any of her previous marriage and didn't mention about you! If so she has no problem after her divorce with the second husband. But if she intend to bring you over to the UK, she may get declined upon getting you a visa to come over as they will dig through her previous record if she has declare you as her child.

With regards to her first husband, if she file a case of bigamy (If your father married the other woman) against your father, this case will only bounce back to her so better not to stir problem for herself.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum