Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

having a child with a married man

+4
nylesaem
butterme
attyLLL
craig1022
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1having a child with a married man Empty having a child with a married man Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:49 am

craig1022

Arresto Menor

I am having a child w/ a married man. I am now 5months pregnant but I don't want to ask for any child support, bahala siya if may ibibigay siya. Hiwalay na kami at binalikan niya ang asawa nya. The question is, makakasuhan ba ako ng asawa nya kapag nalaman na buntis ko sa asawa n'ya? Ano po ang dapat kong gawin?

2having a child with a married man Empty Re: having a child with a married man Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:47 pm

attyLLL

if she does, you don't have to admit that it's the guy's child.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3having a child with a married man Empty Re: having a child with a married man Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:19 pm

craig1022

Arresto Menor

pero talaga po bang makakasuhan ako? alam nmn po ng dati kong bf n kanya ung ipinagbubuntis ko.

4having a child with a married man Empty Re: having a child with a married man Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:22 pm

butterme

Arresto Menor

gud eve atty

ask ko lang po kc wife ko ng file sakin ng abandon... x abroad po ako ng pondar po ako ng bahay at lupa pati kumpletong kasangkapan at pina laki ko pa ang aking bahay.. kami po ay di na magkasundo sa at parati kami ng aaway walang araw kami na di nag tatalo..kaya po nag desisyon na po ako na umalis po sa sarili kong pamamahay na wala pong natira sa akin. ngaun po ako po ay walang trabaho at wala hirap po ako makaalis na at wala pong tumatanggap na kompanya sa akin sa pilipinas. hinaharas po ako ng aking asawa sa aking obligastion sa 2 kong anak. lhat po ng akin ipon ay naubos na po sa aking bahay at mga kasangkapan. ngaun po naubos na ang aking ipon sinusumbatan na po nya ako na wala ng maitulong mg iisang taon palang po ako sa pilipinas. ano po ba maiaadvice nyo sa akin. maraming salamat po...

5having a child with a married man Empty Re: having a child with a married man Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:31 pm

craig1022

Arresto Menor

ano pong consequences kpag kinasuhan nya ako kahit hiwalay n po kami ng ama ng magiging baby ko?

6having a child with a married man Empty Re: having a child with a married man Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:53 pm

attyLLL

butterme, what do you want to happpen?

craig, it all depends what case is filed and what evidence is presented

7having a child with a married man Empty Re: having a child with a married man Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:49 pm

butterme

Arresto Menor

attty lll

thanks for reply. gusto ko lang po malamn yung rights ko din po nasa knya na po lahat ng pondar ko sa ngaun po im jobless and my wife pushing me for finacial support for our 2 children.when my wife and i fighting each other she always take commit suicide in front of my 2 children. last time she hang her self or sometimes she go to our room she lock the door with a knife. what should i do.

8having a child with a married man Empty Re: having a child with a married man Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:23 pm

attyLLL

whatever happens, you should not cut down support to zero because it makes you vulnerable to a criminal charge. you own the properties in equal shares, and as a defense, you can say that she can sell those properties and use the proceeds as support. in the meantime, i recommend you find a way to give support even if less than before

9having a child with a married man Empty Re: having a child with a married man Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:31 pm

butterme

Arresto Menor

thanks attyLLL

what if i want to file for annulment... or i file a case for here. for doing such a thing like when we are quarell she always try to attempt suicide like what i said before infront of my 2 children sometimes she treatening me with a knife. hope you will adviced me what is the right to do thanks and more power.

10having a child with a married man Empty Re: having a child with a married man Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:33 pm

craig1022

Arresto Menor

what possible case ang pwede nya po ireklamo sa'kin?

11having a child with a married man Empty Re: having a child with a married man Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:09 pm

attyLLL

concubinage, interference in family affairs

nylesaem

nylesaem
Arresto Menor

...Good day.. i have an 18months child with a married man whose wife is working in japan. He left his wife and daughter for me,and we are living together now. At first, i did not know that he is married until the day i gave birth last 2010. I happen to talk to his wife at same year after i gave birth, (2010)and she was mad and told me she will drag us to prison...But thank God i manage to calm her and compromise,we actually became friends.But now,she is mad again for some reason, and scares to sue us.I happen to find out through social network that she is in japan now with a japanese man and already have a child almost same age as mine.Meaning to say, we got pregnant almost at the same year.. Can she still file a case against us,even if it is almost 2 years from the day she knew about everything??? And one thing,, she married another japanese last 2008 for her VISA,and the marriage took place here in the philippines, where she is still legally married to his husband, 2005-> present... Can we use this info against her if she will sue us???...i am really hoping for your advice..thanx a lot and mooore power.

https://www.facebook.com/nylesaem

13having a child with a married man Empty Re: having a child with a married man Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:06 am

mdventura

mdventura
Reclusion Temporal

Oh! Dear, this is too messy! 
Okay let me see what can we come up with
Married 2005 - Philippines citizen
Married 2008 - Japanese citizen in Philippines
When ??? - Married to another Japanese citizen in Japan
As you said she marry the other Japanese guy to get her visa from Japan which only means her marriage certificate is registered under Japan law.
This is 2 counts of bigamy! Both under Philippines Jurisdiction and Japan, unless she divorced the first Japanese guy in Japan before entering to another marriage with the other Japanese guy which is possible, but if the marriage was held in Philippines With the first Japanese guy she has to endorse the divorce approval but the fact that she is married to your husband first she still has to face the consequences.
If your husband can produced both his marriage certificate with her and her marriage certificate with the Japanese guy from your Census Department he has a chance but in order for your husband to pursue the case she has to be in the country. She is just black mailing as she is better off to stay in Japan and she should not attract attention from you! Stupid cow!  No

nylesaem wrote:...Good day.. i have an 18months child with a married man whose wife is working in japan. He left his wife and daughter for me,and we are living together now. At first, i did not know that he is married until the day i gave birth last 2010. I happen to talk to his wife at same year after i gave birth, (2010)and she was mad and told me she will drag us to prison...But thank God i manage to calm her and compromise,we actually became friends.But now,she is mad again for some reason, and scares to sue us.I happen to find out through social network that she is in japan now with a japanese man and already have a child almost same age as mine.Meaning to say, we got pregnant almost at the same year.. Can she still file a case against us,even if it is almost 2 years from the day she knew about everything??? And one thing,, she married another japanese last 2008 for her VISA,and the marriage took place here in the philippines, where she is still legally married to his husband, 2005-> present... Can we use this info against her if she will sue us???...i am really hoping for your advice..thanx a lot and mooore power.

14having a child with a married man Empty Re: having a child with a married man Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:41 am

nylesaem

nylesaem
Arresto Menor

The thing is,,she divorced the first Japanese whom she married last 2008..and i am not sure if she is married to the 2nd japanese,what i am sure is,they have a child already..my concern is that,,even though she is divorced already to the first japanese,,still she married him in the philippines where is still married with a filipino ( the man i am with now), and we dont know how she did that..i think,if we get married in the philppines,we will be required to secure CENOMAR,and i think she made a little dirty paper work on that..we can get a copy of her passport where she used a Japanese surname( surname of her husband she married 2008),hotel records here in the philippines,with her japanese surname...can we still use this against her? i guess we have different Civil codes with japan,,and if she will file a case against us here in the phils,,that scares me if that will make her safe from all these...i know it sounds like she is just making fun of me,and she is annoyed when i found out she has a japanese child..but still,i need to be concerned....

15having a child with a married man Empty Re: having a child with a married man Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:18 am

coolasa

coolasa
Arresto Menor

dear sir/maam

yung xbf ko po is a pnpa newly graduate but despite the rules na wala dapat obligasyon may 2 na anak na po sya before pa sya grumaduate sa academy,and im pregnant din po ako sa kanya,after grad he decided pakasalan yung gurl na may anak sya na 2,ok na po sakin ang mga nangyari but yung guy po is nagtago na sa responsibilidad nya after mag promise na he wud still fulfill yung respnsbilities sa bata,and yung misis nya now is walang ginawa kundi i msg po ako ng kung ano ano kahit na wala ako ginagawa sa kanya.is there any posibilities na mahabol ko yung guy sa responsibilidad nya? thou sa totoo lang ok lang kht hnd nya panindigan responsibilidad nya i just wana know my rights pra sa anak ko sa kanya...salamat po

16having a child with a married man Empty Re: having a child with a married man Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:19 am

coolasa

coolasa
Arresto Menor

coolasa wrote:dear sir/maam

yung xbf ko po is a pnpa newly graduate but despite the rules na wala dapat obligasyon may 2 na anak na po sya before pa sya grumaduate sa academy,and im pregnant din po ako sa kanya,after grad he decided pakasalan yung gurl na may anak sya na 2,ok na po sakin ang mga nangyari but yung guy po is nagtago na sa responsibilidad nya after mag promise na he wud still fulfill yung respnsbilities sa bata,and yung misis nya now is walang ginawa kundi i msg po ako ng kung ano ano kahit na wala ako ginagawa sa kanya.is there any posibilities na mahabol ko yung guy sa responsibilidad nya? thou sa totoo lang ok lang kht hnd nya panindigan responsibilidad nya i just wana know my rights pra sa anak ko sa kanya...salamat po
and now mag 1 month na po ang baby ko sa kanya

17having a child with a married man Empty Re: having a child with a married man Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:53 pm

nylesaem

nylesaem
Arresto Menor

mdventura wrote:Oh! Dear, this is too messy!�
Okay let me see what can we come up with
Married 2005 - Philippines citizen
Married 2008 - Japanese citizen in Philippines
When ??? - Married to another Japanese citizen�in Japan
As you said she marry the other Japanese guy to get her visa from Japan which only means her marriage certificate is registered under Japan law.
This is 2 counts of bigamy! Both under�Philippines Jurisdiction and Japan, unless she divorced the first Japanese guy in Japan before entering to another marriage with the other Japanese guy which is possible, but if the marriage was held in Philippines With the first Japanese guy she has to endorse the divorce approval but the fact that she is married to your husband first she still has to face the consequences.
If your husband can produced both his marriage certificate with her and her marriage certificate with the Japanese guy from your Census Department he has a chance but in order for your husband to pursue the case she has to be in the country. She is just black mailing as she is better off to stay in Japan and she should not attract attention from you! Stupid cow!� No

nylesaem wrote:...Good day.. i have an 18months child with a married man whose wife is working in japan. He left his wife and daughter for me,and we are living together now. At first, i did not know that he is married until the day i gave birth last 2010. I happen to talk to his wife at same year after i gave birth, (2010)and she was mad and told me she will drag us to prison...But thank God i manage to calm her and compromise,we actually became friends.But now,she is mad again for some reason, and scares to sue us.I happen to find out through social network that she is in japan now with a japanese man and already have a child almost same age as mine.Meaning to say, we got pregnant almost at the same year.. Can she still file a case against us,even if it is almost 2 years from the day she knew about everything??? And one thing,, she married another japanese last 2008 for her VISA,and the marriage took place here in the philippines, where she is still legally married to his husband, 2005-> present... Can we use this info against her if she will sue us???...i am really hoping for your advice..thanx a lot and mooore power.

The thing is,,she divorced the first Japanese whom she married last 2008..and i am not sure if she is married to the 2nd japanese,what i am sure is,they have a child already..my concern is that,,even though she is divorced already to the first japanese,,still she married him in the philippines where is still married with a filipino ( the man i am with now), and we dont know how she did that..i think,if we get married in the philppines,we will be required to secure CENOMAR,and i think she made a little dirty paper work on that..we can get a copy of her passport where she used a Japanese surname( surname of her husband she married 2008),hotel records here in the philippines,with her japanese surname...can we still use this against her? i guess we have different Civil codes with japan,,and if she will file a case against us here in the phils,,that scares me if that will make her safe from all these...i know it sounds like she is just making fun of me,and she is annoyed when i found out she has a japanese child..but still,i need to be concerned....

18having a child with a married man Empty Re: having a child with a married man Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:39 pm

mdventura

mdventura
Reclusion Temporal

Too complicated all together but if you have all these evidence she should not provoked you! If you can produced the 2 marriage certificate in the Philipines with her divorced Japanese husband is enough to proved she had committed adultery before the divorced happen. All you have to do is find an expert lawyer dealing with annulments and present all your evidence. He is your best shout! Good luck on this!

[/quote
[/quote]

19having a child with a married man Empty Re: having a child with a married man Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:28 pm

nylesaem

nylesaem
Arresto Menor

...thanks a lot for ur reply...but for me,,,i dont want any trouble or scandals coz i am happy now...but in case shits come along the way,i know now what to do and i am aware of my rights...God Bless

20having a child with a married man Empty Re: having a child with a married man Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:46 pm

craig1022

Arresto Menor

she can't present any evidence and ang usapan lng nmn po tlga nmin ng x bf ko is d nmn namin iaadmit n xa ng father ng mgiging baby namin. as of now, good friends kami nung x bf ko,d nmin iniicp ung asawa nya and kung anong gagawin ng asawa nya,nkafocus lng laki s baby pero nagbanta ung asawa nya n kpag nkita nya ako,she'll do everything pra makunan ako.

21having a child with a married man Empty Re: having a child with a married man Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:55 am

attyLLL

cut off communication with her.

22having a child with a married man Empty Re: having a child with a married man Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:28 am

coolasa

coolasa
Arresto Menor

coolasa wrote:
coolasa wrote:dear sir/maam

and now mag 1 month na po ang baby ko sa kanya
and yung father po ng baby ko is nagtatago na at ikinakaila may anak kame sa ibang tao lng...

23having a child with a married man Empty Re: having a child with a married man Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:39 am

onemigalrem

Arresto Menor

Dear atty: we are legally married with my husband at my 2 kids kmi.This time inamin nya s akin na my anak sya s ibang babae dahil nagcommunicate sila thru facebook just last year na kng saan s profile ng asawa ko makita naman na married sya to a certain person with name pa nga. Ngayon my 7 months old baby n cla at nka register s surname ng girl ang bata kasi ng manganak sya hindi raw pumunta ang asawa ko to signify for Paternity acknoledgement ngayon parang inoobliga sya ng girl na bigyan ng sustento ang anak nila at minsan nagpapadala rin dw yong asawa ko. Ngayon my conflict kmi ng asawa ko sinabihan nya ako na ill set him free nlng. Is there a possibility na pwede ko clang kasuhan ksi inaamin naman ng asawa ko n anak nya talaga. Please Atty. i need your answers if you can extend. Thank you for your time...

24having a child with a married man Empty Re: having a child with a married man Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:41 pm

attyLLL

onemig, did he start living in with the other woman? are you still living together?

25having a child with a married man Empty Re: having a child with a married man Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:32 pm

onemigalrem

Arresto Menor

Atty. we are still living together as of now but he keep on asking for his freedom or just a space and i ask him if he still loves me and he replied no..its not the only girl who has an attachment with him but i have discovered from his phone that he has 4 woman he manage to use it and if i confront him he said he has no relation with them but they keep on texting and calling.. Thanks attorney...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum