Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

My wife is married to another guy

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My wife is married to another guy Empty My wife is married to another guy Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:22 pm

oceankhylle

Arresto Menor

My wife was married to another guy when we got married. I want to have our marriage null and void:
1. Will this be a very long and expensive process?
2. What kind of evidence will I need? cenomar or marriage contracts? For the marriage contract I'm thinking NSO might not give it to me since I'm don't have all the details of the first wedding.
3. Will my wife get sued for bigamy even if I don't sue her?

2My wife is married to another guy Empty Re: My wife is married to another guy Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:41 pm

attyLLL

if you knew about the first marriage, you are liable of bigamy also, so be careful.

but an annulment on that basis is easily proven.

anyone can file the bigamy case against her.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3My wife is married to another guy Empty Re: My wife is married to another guy Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:05 am

oceankhylle

Arresto Menor

No, I don't know about the first marriage.
Will it be a long and costly process, atty? Like hearing and stuff?

Thanks attyLLL

4My wife is married to another guy Empty Re: My wife is married to another guy Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:28 pm

attyLLL

it will be a full blown court case. 1 year would be fast.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum