Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

having a married wife

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1having a married wife Empty having a married wife Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:09 pm

jameschu0413

Arresto Menor

hello po... i have a situation of having a girlfriend that is married with a another nationality.. but as of now they are not together for 2 years and my girlfriend is pregnant with my baby.. can the baby use my surname?? thank you hoping for your reply

2having a married wife Empty Re: having a married wife Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:42 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

Where are they married? She has to have the first marriage annulled or divorced (depending on where the marriage was consummated) para maging kasal kayo, especially kung kasal sila dito under our laws.

Pwede mong ilagay sa birth certificate nya yung last name mo and ikaw as the biological dad dun sa form, pero mahihirapan kayo when it comes to being married under our law. Mahirap pa nyan din sa misis mo ay pwede rin syang makasuhan ng adultery ng kanyang legal husband dito sa atin since kasal pa sila.

Ang nararapat mong gawin ay pumunta sa isang abogado para humingi ng legal advice kung ano ang dapat nyong gawin para maiwasan yung mga possible liabilities nyo.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum