Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

noncompete even when I only trained for 4 days?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

blackmong

Arresto Menor

Hi, I am a fresh graduate.

I was in a company a couple months back, I signed a trainee contract, NDA, non-compete and non-circumvent.
After four days of training, me and my employer decided to part ways as it is a mismatch and we had a bad start regarding my employment.

Now, I totally understand and agree with the non-disclosure and non-circumvent. I have no plans of actually going against my signature regarding this cases. However for the non-compete I have some things that I do not understand.

I know that non-compete is prohibiting someone to apply or work for a company the same nature as them. The company was a "KPO" (as they say it) and I was just a trainee for only a matter of four days.
I am still looking for a job but then I found myself going into BPO companies (now, I don't know if this is the same nature as them or it has the same work) but for a specific job title and description.

I have never acknowledged them as a previous employer bc it was repeatedly said and reiterated that I was just a trainee and never was I an employee.

My question is, if ever I got into one of the companies (that might be the same nature as theirs, that I am not sure), am I violating the non-compete that I signed earlier??

-----
It kept on bugging me so I had to actually ask someone but I don't personally know anyone who is familiar with these kinds of things. Thank you.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum