Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

TRAINED ABROAD BUT NO CONTRACT SIGNED

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TRAINED ABROAD BUT NO CONTRACT SIGNED Empty TRAINED ABROAD BUT NO CONTRACT SIGNED Sat May 26, 2012 1:13 pm

faye215

Arresto Menor

HI. Here's my inquiry. I was sent abroad for training abroad for 4 months. Supposed to be, there is a contract to sign but it seems they forgot to let me sign before i left and since i came back. Can I resign from the company? i've seen a copy of that training contract and says need to stay for 3 years with them or pay 300,000 pesos. Another question...It seems the company is not well right now, can I volunteer myself to be retrenched? will they deduct the amount? thanks in advance..

attyLLL

then the contract is not binding upon you although you can be sure they will try to enforce it if you resign. you can try to negotiate a retrenchment but the company is not obligated t accept your offer

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum