Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Dad wanted to be separated to my mom

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My Dad wanted to be separated to my mom  Empty My Dad wanted to be separated to my mom Mon May 23, 2016 11:44 am

buyang29

Arresto Menor

I need your legal advice please.  My parents are separated for 18 years.  My mom went abroad and my Dad declared that she is dead to have another marriage.  My dad has 3 wives after my mom and all of them he got children. At the end my dad went to my mom and ask her to be with him after his so called disposal to the 4th wife.  My dad promised her good life, promise my sister to quit his job and move to our old house and manage the business and I with my family he convinced me to stay also at the same house for me to save more money.

Now, literally, he wanted my mom to leave the house and maybe he is going to get the 4th wife back to house.  My mom is already old and she quit her job from abroad to be with my dad.  He ask my mom he want to be single again.

What should we do? we do not want our mom to leave the house.

marlo

Reclusion Perpetua

Don't leave the house then. It's their house, and a conjugal property.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum