Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

MARRIED BUT SEPARATED FOR 3 YRS AND WANTED TO REMARRY AN AMERICAN FIANCEE

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SAM1480

Arresto Menor

hi im sam, 36 i was married to my ex for almost 13yrs now but we separated for 3 yrs already. I met an american guy (divorced from his wife) and wanted to take me to U.S. my problem is i'm holding a Philippine passport bearing my married name.is there any possible means i could get there?

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Not possible! Because your documents will not tally with all the requirements in order to apply for a Fiancée visa, you will need to obtain a CENOMAR! You can still go for Tourist/visit visa. But if your purpose is to get married there, this is impossible!

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Unless you apply for a new passport under your single name! But this will be falsification of public documents but will expire within 10 years if you manage to stay away that long!  Twisted Evil 
Sabay pakasal sa Las Vegas!  Twisted Evil
Since marriage outside Philippines is out of Philippines jurisdiction, you might be able to get away with it!  queen

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum