Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

wanted to get married

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1wanted to get married Empty wanted to get married Tue May 28, 2013 3:05 pm

elle_beck

Arresto Menor

when i was 24 i got married but i did not know that he was married. at that time cenomar was not a requirement. after the marriage we did not live together because he was working in manila, eventually i found out he was still married and i broke it off with him, i did not mind the marriage thinking it was null and void because he was married. after a few years i met my bf and now we have a son, we wanted to get married before my son was born but when we got a cenomar i was still married to my ex. how will i go about this? i have mo means to process for an annulment. PLEASE HELP!!!

2wanted to get married Empty Re: wanted to get married Tue May 28, 2013 3:15 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Get a copy of his first marriage and apply for your marriage to be null and void! I don't think you need to go through the annulment process as your marriage is null and void from the beginning! Good luck!

3wanted to get married Empty Re: wanted to get married Tue May 28, 2013 3:26 pm

elle_beck

Arresto Menor

do i need a lawyer to do that? i don't know the specifics of his first marriage eh

4wanted to get married Empty Re: wanted to get married Tue May 28, 2013 3:27 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

madali lang yan! kuha ka cenomar under his name! lalabas dun kayong dalawang asawa nya! Shocked

5wanted to get married Empty Re: wanted to get married Tue May 28, 2013 3:33 pm

elle_beck

Arresto Menor

where would i apply for for my marriage with him to be null and void?

6wanted to get married Empty Re: wanted to get married Tue May 28, 2013 3:47 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

sa municipal na sumasakop kung saan ang address mo! Wink

7wanted to get married Empty Re: wanted to get married Tue May 28, 2013 3:48 pm

elle_beck

Arresto Menor

il go to a municipal court? do i need a lawyer for that?

8wanted to get married Empty Re: wanted to get married Tue May 28, 2013 4:01 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Malamang dahil makakasuhan sya ng bigamy pag nagkataon! yun ang magiging base ng null and void ng marriage mo!

9wanted to get married Empty Re: wanted to get married Tue May 28, 2013 4:06 pm

elle_beck

Arresto Menor

i am no longer interested in filing a case all i want is for my cenomar to be clear

10wanted to get married Empty Re: wanted to get married Tue May 28, 2013 4:54 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

di naman ma clear yan kung di ma null & void ang marriage mo sa kanya! unfortunately, opening a file against him to prove that your marriage is nul and void is the only way to get out of your marriage with him!

11wanted to get married Empty Re: wanted to get married Wed May 29, 2013 9:13 pm

attyLLL

the remedy is to file a court petition to have your marriage declared void.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

12wanted to get married Empty Re: wanted to get married Thu May 30, 2013 4:07 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

AttyLLL yun po bang forced marriage pwede bang ipetition yun na ma null and void? after the wedding tumakas at lumabas ng bansa ang babae at di na bumalik for 25 years dahil nga forced ang marriage nya at walang witness dahil sya lang ang dinala ng lalaki sa munisipyo. Kaya na force si babae kasi hostage ng mga kapatid ng lalaki ang anak ng babae. Ngayon gusto bumalik ng babae sa bansa para mag file ng annulment.

attyLLL wrote:the remedy is to file a court petition to have your marriage declared void.

13wanted to get married Empty Re: wanted to get married Thu May 30, 2013 6:01 pm

attyLLL

in general yes, but they only have 5 years after the threat had ended.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

14wanted to get married Empty Re: wanted to get married Thu May 30, 2013 7:11 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Salamat!
But she never came back after that and because she has been working abroad all that time she became US citizen and NOT dual passport holder. Gusto lang nyang bumisita sa Pinas kaya lang daw pinagbabantaan pa rin ng lalaki na kapag tumuntong sa Pinas papatayin sya! eh member ng sindikato yung lalaki at drug addict/pusher.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum