Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

resigning immediately

+16
cjsandra17
almonjely_17
ariel arquiza
fritzemoana
jeckay
Kuyaez
mendozashimaeh
Terribleprincess
Gemslangyan
council
lukekyle
alisa pelea
thepoetsedge
nina012
HrDude
Lheng
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101resigning immediately - Page 5 Empty Re: resigning immediately Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:58 pm

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

oliviapope wrote:
HrDude wrote:

No, this is not enough. Even Ms. HR can deny talking to you moreso talking about your resignation.

an HR office acknowledged my written explanation with a signature? God, I'm hopeless.

Acknowledged the existence and receipt of your explanation letter maybe but NOT to the contents thereof.

102resigning immediately - Page 5 Empty Re: resigning immediately Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:03 pm

oliviapope

Arresto Menor

HrDude wrote:

Acknowledged the existence and receipt of your explanation letter maybe but NOT to the contents thereof.

So, this only means I have to move on now without a fight?...

103resigning immediately - Page 5 Empty Re: resigning immediately Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:09 pm

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

oliviapope wrote:
HrDude wrote:

So, this only means I have to move on now without a fight?...

Not so.

104resigning immediately - Page 5 Empty Re: resigning immediately Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:15 pm

troy suarez

Arresto Menor

I have been working for about 1 year. Before my supervisor was very nice but lately he become a boss from hell. Instead of saying what i should do, he will ask me what i think i should do. Once i did not know how to answer and we are staring at each other for almost an hour. I want to resign but i donot want to work 30 days after my resignation. I see other people who do this and the boss really makes their job hard during the 30 days. After reading the advise in this forum about same situation, i want to ask some questions: Since there is some disagreement on whether i will be terminated or no when i donot work for 30 days after. What is the difference if i am terminated? I am already leaving my work. There is also another work who wants me. Is there a penalty if i am terminated?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum