Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Resignation vs. Termination

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Resignation vs. Termination  Empty Resignation vs. Termination Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:56 am

pwren2015

Arresto Menor

Hi I am an employee. I just talked to our manager last Tuesday because she heard news that I have the intention to resign. The talk was inconclusive, we barely touched the subject of my resignation. Come Wednesday afternoon, I found out that I no longer have access to the communications and our system. I messaged my Manager and she told me that they have accepted my resignation. I am a little confused because I haven't filed or endorsed any resignation letter. We didn't even discuss when I was planning to leave. Does this mean that they have terminated me? Do I have grounds to sue them for unlawful termination?

2Resignation vs. Termination  Empty Re: Resignation vs. Termination Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:42 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Ask for confirmation from them, a letter, or any document that states your status or their acceptance of your "resignation."

Then go file a complaint with NLRC for illegal dismissal.

http://www.councilviews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum