Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

resignation and termination

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1resignation and termination Empty resignation and termination Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:58 pm

isabella_2036

Arresto Menor

Good day! I need some legal advices with what happened with my employer and me.

Last Dec. 22 2012, I submitted an immediate resignation with a recommendation from my ENT doctor that I am not fit to work as a call center agent. The company did not accepted my resignation and asked me to make it 30days even if they are aware of my absences before due to my throat problems. Dec 28, 2012 I asked the VP about my situation and I found out that my supervisor did not consult my immediate resignation with our HR. HR dept told me that i really need to render 30days even if i have a not fit to work. And so I did. After new year, i had some throat problems again and visited my doctor. He was surprised to know that I am still working. After that, I informed my supervisor that I won't be able to come to work because of my condition and that I don't want to push my limit because I am afraid that complications may happen after my resignation thus leaving me without any medical assistance. I even asked my supervisors if what will they do if something happened to me within that 30days and they just told me "Wala tayong magagawa nagkasakit ka eh.". They sent me an RTWO and scheduled me for a hearing but I was unable to come since I am not feeling well. Last letter I received was January 19, 2013 dated January 17, 2013 stating that they will terminate me immediately. The thing is, my supervisor did not inform me or whatsoever that I am already terminated. Can I file a complain to the company like illegal dismissal because the fact that I submitted a resignation letter? And how about the not fit to work recommendation I have from my doctor?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum