Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

TERMINATION AFTER RESIGNATION

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TERMINATION AFTER RESIGNATION  Empty TERMINATION AFTER RESIGNATION Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:02 pm

darmies

Arresto Menor

I filed my resignation last April 21, 2012 and gave a 30 days notice. However, my boss asked me to extend until May 30. I complied and revised my resignation letter. They gave me copy saying that they have received the letter (it was signed by my immediate supervisor) and HR even gave me a memo that it was noted.

On May 30, they did not ask me to finish my clearance. Apparently, my supervisor filed a case against me last May 23,2012 for a number of items.

They asked me to report last June 8 for the admin hearing and was told to wait for the decision.

Although I haven't received any formal notice yet, my friend from HR gave me a heads-up that they have decided to terminate me.

1. Is this even legal, given the fact that they have accepted my resignation?

2. I did not receive my Salary for April and May- it was on hold due to the notice of resignation I gave them, if I am terminated, will I still get it?

3. I have bought some stocks in the company, will that be scratched?

Thank you in advance.

2TERMINATION AFTER RESIGNATION  Empty Re: TERMINATION AFTER RESIGNATION Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:35 pm

attyLLL

it is not unlawful, but i find it dumb of the company to do that.

you should because you are entitled to it

no, and demand your stock certificate

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum