Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

multiple employers, freelancing, tax

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1multiple employers, freelancing, tax Empty multiple employers, freelancing, tax Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:53 pm

leena_ktm

Arresto Menor

I am currently working as an part-time online freelancer. My most recent employer is paying me and deducting 2% tax as well.

I am thinking of looking for a full-time job and I have applied for a company. I did not disclose that I have a part-time online job. I only told them about my previous full-time job.

Once I get hired and hand-over my records, will the company know that I had a part-time job through my tax records?

2multiple employers, freelancing, tax Empty Re: multiple employers, freelancing, tax Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:44 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

it's possible.

and it's also possible that if they find out that you did not declare your part-time job and they find out about it, your employment could be terminated.

http://www.councilviews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum