Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Employers frequently used Preentive Suspensions against their employees , aside from being a threat ? Alam ba ng employers ang definition according sa Labor Law ?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

inapi.medrep

Arresto Menor

Comment on this ? Madami na kasi akong nababasa sa forum na ito re: Preventive Suspension ..Some are valid, most are not ..

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

kung may company handbook, usually pag naka 2nd or 3rd offense na ang employee eh ni su suspend.. so valid yun

inapi.medrep

Arresto Menor

Patok wrote:kung may company handbook, usually pag naka 2nd or 3rd offense na ang employee eh ni su suspend.. so valid yun

Di nga sumusunod. May Handbook na, seems namimiss yang part na yan ng employer employee. Di mmasyado narereinforce maigi ng management.

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

File for illegal suspension

inapi.medrep

Arresto Menor

HR Adviser wrote:File for illegal suspension

Wala bang means ang company to prevent such things ? Like holding a general meeting included ang company rules and guidelines sa agenda ? Been to several companies, imbes na tulungan umangat ang tao, inaantay magkamali, then hahanapan ng kasalanan.

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

If you have union, then you can ask help from them.. If not, ask help from your HR. HR is the bridge between the labor and the management. They should be the one protecting the labor against the abuse of the management but also at the same time protects the interest of the company. If you do not have a union, HR should be the one convening LMC (Labor-Management Committee).

alexisbantilan

Reclusion Perpetua

HR Adviser wrote:If you have union, then you can ask help from them.. If not, ask help from your HR. HR is the bridge between the labor and the management. They should be the one protecting the labor against the abuse of the management but also at the same time protects the interest of the company. If you do not have a union, HR should be the one convening LMC (Labor-Management Committee).

Kunwari lng yun na HR nasa gitna.
But always HR protect management side or else the president of the company will fire your HR Manager.

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

Alex,

I suppose you have a traumatic experience with your HR but you can never generalized all HRs. Just like men, there are good and bad HRs. One could never generalized that all male are asshole just because there are some who treats women like a toy

Smile

inapi.medrep

Arresto Menor

HR Adviser wrote:Alex,

I suppose you have a traumatic experience with your HR but you can never generalized all HRs. Just like men, there are good and bad HRs. One could never generalized that all male are asshole just because there are some who treats women like a toy

Smile

Agree ako sa inyo both. Sino ba nagpapasuweldo sa HR ng kumpanya ? Go against the Management, tapos career mo, side with the employees, yung nasa lugar lang, pagaglitan ka. Malaking factor dito ang training ng mga management people , lalo na sa paghawak ng tao. Iilan lang masasabi ko na matitino na HR sa mga napasukan ko, kaya in a way, matuto makisayaw !

Its also right to claim ( IDEALLY ) that HRD is a bridge among employees and management. In between sila. But the thing is, also I would suggest of training enhancements din sa HR, at times iisipin ng management, GASTOS, Addt'l expense etc..etc .. In the long run HINDI. Sabi mo nga HR Adviser, not all Male are A-holes, eto palaisipan para sa iyo ? Sino ba nagpapasuweldo sa IYO, di ba management ? Sino susundin mo ? Management ? Alangan naman employee kaaagad di ba ?

attyLLL

inapi, the provision is mostly abused, but you have to go to nlrc to question it

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

Inaping med.rep,

I agree that employers give our salary but it doesn't mean you have to fear them. I have always been firm that my employer cannot just terminate any of my employees without just cause or else they have to terminate me first. Being a woman plays an advantage. We have a way to lure a man without getting him angry or offended. I have a way in making things fall in place you know Wink

I can walk my talk that's why I'm confident to tell you that not all HR are the same

inapi.medrep

Arresto Menor

You are correct to say. Its easier said than done. Do you think in our Filipino culture , na mapagkumbaba , would file a NLRC case ? or would just resign to avoid gastos ? I must admit, may mali din ako sa nasabi ko, honestly speaking not questioning what's on your mind , but questioning your heart ? Tell me ...

inapi.medrep

Arresto Menor

attyLLL wrote:inapi, the provision is mostly abused, but you have to go to nlrc to question it

Tama ka atty, MOSTLY abused. Blame it also in our culture. Kung ang isang empleyado , commoner, simple, iisipin ang pang gastos araw, mag reresign na lang, instead of going to the NLRC. ( Assuming walang mali na nagawa ang empleyado ). Una gastos sa abogado, yes me PAO. Its takes din 3-4 months or longer lumabas ang isang decision.

Imagine 3-4 months na walang ipapakain ang empleyado sa pamilya niya. The time when I was at NLRC, di ba, mdaming simpleng employees na nagrereklamo sa amo, etc. etc.

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

inapi.medrep wrote:You are correct to say. Its easier said than done. Do you think in our Filipino culture , na mapagkumbaba , would file a NLRC case ? or would just resign to avoid gastos ? I must admit, may mali din ako sa nasabi ko, honestly speaking not questioning what's on your mind , but questioning your heart ? Tell me ...

what do you want to know? Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum