Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

SSS, Pag-Ibig, Philhealth Contributions for Multiple Employers

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

rtpenero

Arresto Menor

Hi,

Is it okay to have multiple contributions to SSS, Pag-ibig, & Philhealth if you have multiple employers?

Can I compel one of my employers to waive the contribution for these government entities?

Please advice. Thank you.

attyLLL

do the other employers know you are employed elsewhere?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

rtpenero

Arresto Menor

hi,

My first employer do not know that I have multiple employments. My 2nd (latest) employer though knew about it.

I am hoping to have my 2nd employer waive my contributions. Is it possible to have it waived? Is it also possible to have multiple contributions?

Thank you.

attyLLL

i am aware of people with multiple contributions, but it may be best to ask the sss if it is possible to have a waiver

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

engrshepoy

Arresto Menor

I do have the same concern as yours.I have this legitimate and original employer who is contributing 1560/mo. maximum to sss. the other employer is only using my license for his company and he is giving me an annual royalty payment only and paying 624/mo. contribution. My problem is for the year 2011 and 2012, 20 out of 24 came from the second employer. The result is my contribution is joggling between the these companies.My question is can this affect my status in my original company w/c is a british and big company here in the phils. Can this situation affect my status in the future i.e. separation pay etc.?

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

para kasing moonlighting na yan.. wala bang conflict of interest sa 2nd company? kasi kung meron.. baka masilip pa yan nang emplooyer mo.. dapat hindi ka na lang nagpabayad nang SSS contribution don sa 2nd company para walang trail..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum