Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

philhealth Contributions no remittances previous employeer.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

brethz

Arresto Menor

Good day po sa lahat. Upon checking online with my Philhealth wala pong contribution lumabas sa Philhealth ko since July 2014 till I resign from my previous company which is agency po. I started working with them last March 17, 2014 pero merong contribution April-June 2014 pero wala na pong contribution ng.appear since July 2014 hanggang Feb. 2016 which is my last day with them. Sagot lang nila sakin kasi tinanong ko sila bat gnon walang lumabas sa philhealth contribution ko, sagot nila late dw ako ngbigay ng Philhealth number ko. Tinanong ko sila bat merong contribution ung April-June 2014 if reason nila late ako ngbigay ng Philhealth number ko tapos sagot nila mg.email lang ako sa HR nila para masagot ung taning ko. Tanong ko lang po, what legal actions can I do pra lumabas ung Philhealth contribution ko July 2014 till Feb. 2016? or ano po ung ma.suggest nyo. Maraming salamat po at mabuhay po kayo.

centro

Reclusion Perpetua

Talk it out with your company first. Have knowledge of the following provisions for sanctions on the company’s failure to remit or deduct contributions.
Section 44, RA 7875 or the National Health Insurance Act of 1995) states that PhilHealth can impose a penalty of fine not less than P500.00 but not more P1,000.00 multiplied by the total number of employees employed by them and imprisonment of not less than six (6) months but not more than one (1) year to employers who fail or refuse to deduct contributions from the employee’s compensation or to remit the same to the Corporation.
Check likewise your contributions with SSS and PAGIBIG.
Section 28 of RA 8282 or the Social Security Law states that “(e) Whoever fails or refuses to comply with the provisions of this Act or with the rules and regulations promulgated by the[system], shall be punished by a fine of not less than Five thousand pesos (P5,000.00) nor more than Twenty thousand pesos (P20,000.00), or imprisonment for not less than six (6) years and one (1) day nor more than twelve (12) years or both, at the discretion of the court.
Section 25 of RA 9679 or the Home Development Mutual Fund Law of 2009 states that” the employer who fails to remit contributions without lawful cause or with fraudulent intent may be penalized with imprisonment of not more than six (6) years and/or a fine of not less than but not more than twice the amount involved.”
Be aware that it might strain your relationship with your employer.

brethz

Arresto Menor

Good day po sa lahat. It seems yung mga kasamahan ko dati nauna ngresign ng.check sila recently hindi din po ng.appear ung mga contributions nila sa Philhealth. More or less 20 po kami lahat employed sa previous company. What po yung next move gagawin namin para naman po my habol kmi sa previous employeer namin at para lumabas ung contributions namin sa philhealth. Sa batch ko po July 2014 till Feb. 2016 walang contributions and sa payslip namin every 15th of the month my deductions.

centro

Reclusion Perpetua

brethz wrote:Good day po sa lahat. It seems yung mga kasamahan ko dati nauna ngresign ng.check sila recently hindi din po ng.appear ung mga contributions nila sa Philhealth. More or less 20 po kami lahat employed sa previous company. What po yung next move gagawin namin para naman po my habol kmi sa previous employeer namin at para lumabas ung contributions namin sa philhealth. Sa batch ko po July 2014 till Feb. 2016 walang contributions and sa payslip namin every 15th of the month my deductions.

Suggest ko lang. Check with PhilHealth, any office or preferably where you office files remittances. Bring your payslip showing the deduction. Provide the names of the employees. Ask them what steps you can do if established and if you want to file charges. What is important is currently you are covered for your medical protection in case you will be needing medical care. Di ito tulad ng SSS or PAGIBIG where you're contributions are eventually returned back to you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum