Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

BiR,sss,philhealth,nbi

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BiR,sss,philhealth,nbi Empty BiR,sss,philhealth,nbi Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:25 pm

Pityme

Arresto Menor

Hi
Ask lang po kasi lahat ng id ko na to is maiden name gamit ko..i am married now pero hiwalay na kaming asawa ko but not legally..
E my employer asking me to process my sss e1 goin to e4, philhealth mDR and biR chnge of rdo.. Fo i need to change m surname ba sa mga i.d na to? Or pwede na maiden name na lng gamit ko?
And sa nbi ko po anu ba kukuhain ko maiden or married name na?
And my employer pala asked me to use my married name sa files nila..ayoko talaga kasi hiwalay na kami kahit man lang sana sa mga i.d wag na dalhin ung surname nya..=(
Please help me..thank u!

2BiR,sss,philhealth,nbi Empty Re: BiR,sss,philhealth,nbi Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:36 pm

anyaresatin

Arresto Mayor

Since hindi pa naman kayo legally annulled, might as well use your married name in all transactions .. magugulo lang ang  records mo .. mahihirapan kalang mag claim just in case magkasakit ka or whatever happens to you.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum