Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Philhealth Problem

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Philhealth Problem Empty Philhealth Problem Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:50 am

abigail03

Arresto Mayor

Hi po, individually paying po ako monthly from July 2014 until Sept 2015 then skipped from Oct to Dec 2015. Then nagcontinue na naman po from January until March 2016 then after that wala na pong payments.

Ang question ko po pwede pa po ba bayaran yung from Oct to Dec 2015, and what are the consequences na hindi na po ako nakapagbayad since March 2016? I was employed this January 2017 but found out wala pa ring payments na napopost since then until now. I am just not sure if it's the company's fault or Philhealth's.

Kindly advise po. Thank you!

2Philhealth Problem Empty Re: Philhealth Problem Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:15 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

wala naman kaso since the time na wala ka hulog sa philhealth just means na hindi ka covered ng benepisyo nila. regarding sa hulog, check first with your employer at kung may proof sila na nagbabayad para sa account mo, ngayon ka pumunta sa philhealth with the said proof.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum