Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

SSS/PAG-IBIG/PHILHEALTH not remitted....

+3
attyLLL
mikos23
tyler
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SSS/PAG-IBIG/PHILHEALTH not remitted.... Empty SSS/PAG-IBIG/PHILHEALTH not remitted.... Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:50 pm

tyler

tyler
Arresto Menor

Hi i would like to ask if i have the right to have my 13th month pay, I'm working on an Internet Cafe since 2012 up to now and i'm the only one employee that got registered to the Company, and this year I found out that my SSS and PAG-IBIG contributions are not remitted to my accounts and yet it was deducted to may salary, although my Philhealth contributions are continuously going on my account because i was registered as a voluntary member, but upon checking at Philhealth they told me that my employer should pay the other half of my contributions because I was registered as employed. Please give me some advice on what to do about my matter because Im planning to seek a new job and I want to get my benefits thanks.

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

First, gather proof that it was deducted
Second, go to SSS, PHIC and HDMF and inquire your contribution status
Third, go to your employer and inquire about your benefit status. ask them to update your records
If they still fail to update, file a complain to SSS, PHIC and HDMF that your employer won't remit your benefits and provide the proof of deductions.

tyler

tyler
Arresto Menor

mikos23 wrote:First, gather proof that it was deducted
Second, go to SSS, PHIC and HDMF and inquire your contribution status
Third, go to your employer and inquire about your benefit status. ask them to update your records
If they still fail to update, file a complain to SSS, PHIC and HDMF that your employer won't remit your benefits and provide the proof of deductions.

I went to HDMF to check my contributions but neither the company's name was not registered they told me to go to my employer and talk about it, but my employer said that he will fix it this year.

About my SSS contribution, I went to SSS to follow up about my complain and they told me to talk to my employer because if my employer does not comply they will send him a letter of notice, and if he does not comply again it will go to the lower court and they will send a subpoena to my employer. I told my employer that I went to SSS and told him what the SSS will do if he does not comply, and he told me that he will fix my SSS this year too.

Follow up question*

Is it possible to get the other half of my PHIC contributions because my employer did not share the other half. All the contributions made was paid by me.

about the 13th month is there a possibility that if I demand to get my 13th month from previous years 2012-2017 even I'm the only employee?, because that was the year that i started from the company and this year I am planning to get a new job.
Thanks again hope you can help me or give some advice. Neutral Neutral Neutral

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

Regarding 13th month, you can ask for it, if they did not provide it file a complaint with DOLE

tyler

tyler
Arresto Menor

mikos23 wrote:Regarding 13th month, you can ask for it, if they did not provide it file a complaint with DOLE

My employer told me that i'm not entitled to have a 13th month pay because we are not a big company, he said that its an internet cafe only, and i am the only one employee. If we are for example like 6-10 employees then that is qualified to have a 13th month pay that's what my employer told me. is that true? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

I am not familiar with the exemption of the company for not paying 13th month pay because it has only less than 10 employees.

You can inquire this at the nearest DOLE office.

tyler

tyler
Arresto Menor

mikos23 wrote:I am not familiar with the exemption of the company for not paying 13th month pay because it has only less than 10 employees.

You can inquire this at the nearest DOLE office.

Thanks for the reply sir mikos that's a big help.. and by next week i will surely go to ask an information about my matter at DOLE.. and hoping for a positive feed back TIA! Smile Smile Smile

attyLLL

The exemption is not automatic. They have to apply for it at DOLE

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

tyler

tyler
Arresto Menor

attyLLL wrote:The exemption is not automatic. They have to apply for it at DOLE

Thanks for the info Sir attyLLL,

I called at DOLE hotline last Saturday and Mr. Ron Bautista the one that I spoke with said, that I have the right to get my 13th month even I'm just the only one employee. He told me that I may file a complaint for under payment if the said 13 month is miscalculated or not given the right amount.

Today my employer paid my SSS contribution plus the penalties from 2012-2015 amounting of 60k+ and those years he did not deduct my SSS contribution on my salary it was stopped that my employer also didn't notice it for unknown reason at all, he said that he might have forgotten about it but on 2016 up to now it was updated, because of that a SSS personnel visit us and asking if I'm still employed on the company which is yes and they told my employer that my SSS have some penalties that should be paid immediately or if not the interest will increase.

my question is my employer is asking me to pay him 25k for my shares on my SSS contribution because he paid the full amount of it. Do I really have to pay him? It's his fault on the first place because of his negligence, that's why I'm demanding him my 13th month pay from 2012-2017 because I don't have that kind of money. please give me some advice on what to do about it. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

attyLLL

The guidelines I am aware of assume that the contributions were deducted. To my mind the employee's contribution should still be deducted but it shouldn't be a lump sum. I suggest you call the SSS and ask for guidelines

arnoldventura

Reclusion Perpetua

Just so you are aware, non-remittance of SSS contributions is punishable by imprisonment. https://www.alburovillanueva.com/sss-pagibig-philhealth-imprisonment

fire06

Arresto Menor

Hello sir i have a problem too about contribution of my sss contribution and philhealth. My last company didnt remitt but they deducted me 7 months when im onboard from ship within december 2015 to july 2016 almost 1 year and a half still they not working on it. What should i do? Do i need to report it to DOLE? I am a seafarer and my company is PTC in makati. Thank you for the advise

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

you should report it to the agency concerned. Meaning if kulang ang SSS dun sa SSS ka magreport or sa pag ibig, philhealth etc

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

usually the government agency (sss, phic) will tell you to talk to your employer first, so you you might want to ask your agency first.

There are 2 steps in processing your contribution which are 1) payment and 2) reporting. most of the companies always fail to report their payments.

if talking to your agency fail, file a report to sss and phic.

fire06

Arresto Menor

Mga sir i already inquire and i saw the papers they put in wrong sss number all my contribution. And already knew it dec last 2016 i reported it to sss regarding that account wrong but they said the company employer should done that papers not me. But until now they still don't work on it. I consult it to DOLE and they said i make a complain on the branch located of the agency. Which in makati. This is my first company failed and they put in other sss account which employed in that company.

16SSS/PAG-IBIG/PHILHEALTH not remitted.... Empty SSS,PAG IBIG,PHIL HEALTH Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:01 pm

Kim1988

Arresto Menor

Hi PO.. I know its really late pra mag reklamo s dti kong agency.. I worked as a sales lady s isang dept store.. More than 1 yr po year 2012.. Nag resign pi ako pro wla akong nkuhang cash bond o last pay ko.. Sobrang naive po ako non.. Knina upon checjing s sss i found out n isa lng ang contribution ko n gling s knila
While s payslip ko nuon complete nmn mga deductions ko.. Possible ko p po kya mahabol ung mga pra saakin.? Slamat po

17SSS/PAG-IBIG/PHILHEALTH not remitted.... Empty SSS,PAG IBIG,PHIL HEALTH Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:02 pm

Kim1988

Arresto Menor

Hi PO.. I know its really late pra mag reklamo s dti kong agency.. I worked as a sales lady s isang dept store.. More than 1 yr po year 2012.. Nag resign pi ako pro wla akong nkuhang cash bond o last pay ko.. Sobrang naive po ako non.. Knina upon checjing s sss i found out n isa lng ang contribution ko n gling s knila
While s payslip ko nuon complete nmn mga deductions ko.. Possible ko p po kya mahabol ung mga pra saakin.? Slamat po

tyler

tyler
Arresto Menor

attyLLL wrote:The guidelines I am aware of assume that the contributions were deducted. To my mind the employee's contribution should still be deducted but it shouldn't be a lump sum. I suggest you call the SSS and ask for guidelines

I went to SSS today and ask for assistance about my situation, and they told me that my employer has the right to get my shares on the previous event that had happened but its not going to be a lump sum payment like what you said sir Attylll, it should be deducted as a contribution also, and they said at the end of the day its between me
and my employer should do the negotiation about this.

The problem is i have to pay 2 shares of my contributions because of his slackness and I have a SSS loan and a personal loan on him to compensate too, and for the record he didn't even give me a contract of employment and now he's requesting that before I leave I should be cleared for all my debts. Shocked Shocked Shocked

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

Do you have a question?

fire06 wrote:Mga sir i already inquire and i saw the papers they put in wrong sss number all my contribution. And already knew it dec last 2016 i reported it to sss regarding that account wrong but they said the company employer should done that papers not me. But until now they still don't work on it. I consult it to DOLE and they said i make a complain on the branch located of the agency. Which in makati. This is my first company failed and they put in other sss account which employed in that company.

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

Yes, file a complain to SSS and bring your payslips as supporting documents

Kim1988 wrote:Hi PO.. I know its really late pra mag reklamo s dti kong agency.. I worked as a sales lady s isang dept store.. More than 1 yr po  year 2012.. Nag resign pi ako pro wla akong nkuhang cash bond o last pay ko.. Sobrang naive po ako non.. Knina upon checjing s sss i found out n isa lng ang contribution ko n gling s knila

attyLLL

Tyler, if you are leaving your position then your employer is correct in saying that you should be cleared of all debts and he has the right to deduct any outstanding obligations against your final pay.

tyler

tyler
Arresto Menor

attyLLL wrote:Tyler, if you are leaving your position then your employer is correct in saying that you should be cleared of all debts and he has the right to deduct any outstanding obligations against your final pay.

Yes Sir AttyLLL, I know he's right but for me how come it got to end like that, knowing that I don't have that sum of money to pay him, I just want to leave in peace and get a new job. Well I have to deal with it, but when I'm done with my debts... I will demand my rights to get what I deserve in return. thanks again with your'e help and advices.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum