Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

wage distortion

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1wage distortion Empty wage distortion Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:09 pm

racky08

Arresto Menor

i would like clarification on this matter. For example, we are 2 supervisors in a company, we got the same grades in our latest appraisal..We got the same increase in our basic but our allowance are different although our company is using a matrix or table wherein there is corresponding increase in basic & allowance based on the grade given in the appraisal.

Is this classified as salary distortion? Can this be filed with the DOLE?

Thank you

2wage distortion Empty Re: wage distortion Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:06 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

racky08 wrote:i would like clarification on this matter. For example, we are 2 supervisors in a company, we got the same grades in our latest appraisal..We got the same increase in our basic but our allowance are different although our company is using a matrix or table wherein there is corresponding increase in basic & allowance based on the grade given in the appraisal.

Is this classified as salary distortion? Can this be filed with the DOLE?

Thank you

No and no.

In the first place, you are not supposed to be discussing such confidential information with others.

http://www.councilviews.com

3wage distortion Empty wage distortion Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:34 am

racky08

Arresto Menor

Thank you and my apologies on discussing this confdential matter. I really don't know and this is the reason that I asked and posted my query

4wage distortion Empty Re: wage distortion Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:43 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

I mean - you shouldn't be discussing and knowing salaries with your co-employees.

5wage distortion Empty Re: wage distortion Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:01 pm

racky08

Arresto Menor

ok thank you but it was my co-employee who discussed it with me..and also I think it is a problem within the company because some matters that should be confidential are not always confidential

6wage distortion Empty Re: wage distortion Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:03 pm

racky08

Arresto Menor

also, can you please check the e-mail I sent today.. I could really use some advise on this matter

7wage distortion Empty Re: wage distortion Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:19 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

racky08 wrote:also, can you please check the e-mail I sent today.. I could really use some advise on this matter

I already answered that above.

No it's not distortion - salary distortion relates to adjustments necessary when the minimum wage is increased.

And I don't think any complaint you file about this matter will be ruled in your favor.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum