Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

MY CHILD WAS NAME AFTER MY SISTER-INLAW- HIDDEN FROM ME NOW

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

JUVY-JFS

Arresto Menor

I agreed to name my son to my husband's sister after my birthing. They keep asking and begging me to have my child be name after them because that woman will no longer be pregnant. Everyday and every night, I am always crying of what to do. I said, No but they keep crying infront of me and begging. I also had the fear to be blame if their father died of not giving him his last request. Aside from that, They also ask other people to talk to me about this. No one tell me Not to do this, all the people around me agreed to their plan, I am alone here and my family is in Bicol. Even though it's hard for me to say Yes, I did. yes I did, but the only thing I hold on to is their Promise that my child will still know me and will never live away from me. We live 1 block apart so we came to be a happy family and that's what I care about too. This is the one thing that I also consider. After 2 years, I found out their were planning to run away from us and take my son away to Ilocos to live away so the child would be able to know them as parents. Now, I can't get any help anymore, I am nothing but a simple worker and they had more than I have and "they can fight legally " as they said. Since I can't get any help, I agreed to the condition of my sister's in-law stating in the Barangay Office that every month of April and May my son will be with me, but until now I don't have my son with me. And I heard that they will never show me my son anymore... I keep trying to call them in the Barangay but until now they keep ignoring it. I don't know what to do. I just cried every night about this knowing it's a big mistake of giving mercy to other people during the time they were asking for it, but now it looks like to all the people around us, I was one the one doing wrong against them cause they are my husband's family. I just hope I could get some help from you guys... It's been 6 months now that my son was hidden from me. My husband keeps quite and he don't want to stand with me cause about his sister. I keep waiting for the Barangay's last action and I search though this what else can I do.

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

you mean in the BC, the name, parents name and everything belongs to ur hubby's sister.
wow, that is a crime,,,,
if you can prove that indeed, you are the mother, you can file a criminal case against them,
but the bottomline is that, DNA tests is a little expensive...
+ its ur hubby's sister, i doubt if he will help you on this path.
how old are you btw's. i am not saying to abandon ur boy, but having another one will atleast ease the pain of being away from him.

question:
what about the arrangement in the baranggay?
you can have them as witness that the baby is yours,
you can go to DSWD, womens help desk..., but again,
once you go this path,be prepared,,,
for this will break some family ties, for the DSWD alone can file a case vs them.

JUVY-JFS

Arresto Menor

I am 30 yrs old. I already ask help to DSWD but they said that it will no longer be their jurisdiction cause it's a criminal case, so I just wanted to know if I would really had change to fight for this. About the Barangay, I keep waiting until they will give me the referral for the lower court. Sad to say, I have heard that they will be transferring to Ilocos now and I was afraid how can I file a case about them if they run away here in cavite.

Actually, they were the one who started breaking all that ties that I considered for giving them this big favor.

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

you can still file a case vs them as long as they stay in Phil.
but, first thing here is to get your hubby's support...

do you have other child? i can't comprehend his behavior regarding this matter.

push the baranggay to issue you the certificate to file action.
you will be needing this on the lower courts, since they will always ask you to go back to barangay again. section 412 of Revised Katarungang Pangbarangay Law..

a) No complaint, petition, action or proceeding involving any matter within the authority of the lupon shall be filed or instituted directly in court, unless there is a confrontation between the parties before the lupon chairman or the pangkat, and that no conciliation or settlement has been reached or unless the settlement has been repudiated by the parties.

JUVY-JFS

Arresto Menor

I also don't know what kind of man I have. He didn't even know how painful it was when his relatives started to take away my son from me and he keep saying stop what I must do. I have 2 more kids and that 1 is my youngest.

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

my personal advice, if you don't have ur hubby's support, better not to push on court cases...
painful as it is, but still, suntok sa buwan to...
di nya cguro hahayaang makulong kapatid nya, so efforts will be nullified later
handa ka lang magkahiwalay kayo just in case..
else .... prepare for worst,,,,

JUVY-JFS

Arresto Menor

how sad to hear about this. Hayaan ko nalang na maitago ang anak ko sa akin till the end of time.. Really it was really a difficult thing.

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

you need to accept life whenever some difficult trials cross our ways.
you just need to be strong these days.
I think not, it will not be forever, few more years, me sariling isip na yan,, perhaps now lang nila yan pwede itago syo yon baby, you still have the larger family, kapatid ni hubby yan, at magkikita at magkikita pa rin yan, no matter what....

think of the positive side of it,
you helped a relative, they can't have a baby anymore, this thing can't be forgotten...
time will tell, malay mo, me balik din yang magandang bagay para sayo..
wag mo nang isiping niloko ka nila, isipin mong nasa mabuting kamay anak mo, at balang araw magkikita parin kayo... malay natin... maraming pwede mangyari...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum