Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Custody for my sister. Please help.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Custody for my sister. Please help. Empty Custody for my sister. Please help. Sun May 24, 2015 7:15 pm

teptep008

Arresto Menor

My mom and dad might go on separate ways due to my mom's adulterous acts which has been going on for 9 years now.

My mom wants to take my seven-year-old sister if the separation happens. I have heard that mothers almost always win custody battles just as long as they're considered mentally and physically fit to raise a child. However, I don' t want to let my mom just take my sister away from us. My dad and I both have stable jobs and are both fit to rause her. My mom, on the other hand, does not have any source of income.

Is it possible to have the child choose whom she wants to go with? If she chooses, I'll be fine with it as long as it's her decision.

2Custody for my sister. Please help. Empty Re: Custody for my sister. Please help. Mon May 25, 2015 8:47 am

raheemerick

raheemerick
Reclusion Perpetua

similar case sa nabasa q before. since we all knw naman na ang custody ng bata below 7 is always sa mother.. pero may case akong nabasa na sa father ibinigay ang custody lalo na at may kinakasamang ibang lalake yung mother.

im not sure pero imo bka for security and safety asurance ng baby girl para kya hndi hinayaan sa mother mapunta ang custody. specially if the baby girl and the kabit ng mama is totally hindi mag ka ano2:)

not quite sure for this ha kung pwde yan maging reason to kip your sis under your dads cust.

but if i wer your dad.?

kung guilty naman sa adultery si hitad na mom mo?

go ahead and sue her!! para sa inyo na lng baby sis mo hahaha.

i wonder kung saan kumukuha ng guts ang mga kirengkeng na ganyan to fights for there rights dspite ng pagiging imoral! Smile

wwooeeh!!!

tubig nga!!!

3Custody for my sister. Please help. Empty Re: Custody for my sister. Please help. Mon May 25, 2015 9:05 am

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

tama,

"Is it possible to have the child choose whom she wants to go with? If she chooses, I'll be fine with it as long as it's her decision."
7 years old, pwede na pumili ang bata, san nya gusto..

at, kung sakaling c mader ang piliiin, pwede file tatay mo ng kasong adultery vs her and her man.
isa tong ground kung bakit di pwede c mader ang kopkop ke baby,,
pero, datapwat, subalit, ang adulterous acts ni mader ay di pinapayagan ni pader, meaning, once natuklasan, eh di na tinolerate,
meaning walang consent,,, once merong consent, dismiss ang adultery.
at ang consent eh, implied, kahit walang verbal..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum