Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

custody of illigitimate children of my decceased sister

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

romeomaganto

Arresto Menor

hi gusto ko lang po itanong ung custody ng 2 kong pamangkin.. isang 2 yrs old at isang 8 months.. hindi cla kasal ng kapatid ko pero acknowledge nung tatay ung mga bata.. cnong mgging legal guardian nila?? may rights bang ilayo ng tatay ung mga bata sa mga maternal grandparents nila??? ano ano mga rights ng maternal grandparents???

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

Nasa mother ang full parental authority ng mga pamangkin mo dahil 1. Both are under 7y/o 2. They are not married. Ang grandparent ay least priority pagdating ganyang issue. In fact, wala silang magagawa kung ayaw ipakita ng mother ang mga bata sa kanila. Ang father ay may rights para mabisita ang mga bata.

romeomaganto

Arresto Menor

namatay na nga po ung kapatid ko which is the mother of the 2 children.. so ung pangangalaga ng mga bata cno na?? and cno mas may rights sa knila dahil patay na ung mother nila?? ung tatay or ung maternal grandparents??

attyLLL

imo, the law is not clear about this. the logical choice will be the father. if you are refusing to take them the maternal grandparents can file a petition to be declared guardians

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

romeomaganto

Arresto Menor

im not refusing to take them. my parents are the one taking care of them because im working overseas. the father of the children is working for us as our jeepney driver and his whole family... can i file anything so i will be the legal guardian of the children??? or can i adopt them as my own children??? even their father is working with us??? sino ba tlga ang mas may rights sa mga bata??? ako na ate ng ina ng mga bata or ung tatay na nagttrabaho sa amin bilang driver nmin??? gsto ko lang kc mgng maayos buhay ng mga bata. makapag aral ng maayos at may magndang kinabukasan...

attyLLL

ask the father if he will agree that the child will be adopted by you because you will need his consent. i think adoption will be the best step.

i recommend you tone down the attitude that you have more rights because you are the most financially capable. that's not your best argument.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum