Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Custody of an illigitimate child

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Custody of an illigitimate child  Empty Custody of an illigitimate child Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:13 pm

brent21

Arresto Menor

Atty, what if both unmarried parents are abroad and the mother authorized her siblings to take care of her child, will the mother or siblings of the child's father has the right to take over the custody of the child? The father is giving support anyway, but the mother of the child wants her child to be on his side's custody since the child is better off where he is right now. The child is in good health and studying in a good school meaning hindi naman pinapabayaan.

2Custody of an illigitimate child  Empty Re: Custody of an illigitimate child Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:04 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

They cannot. providing support a responsibility of the father.

3Custody of an illigitimate child  Empty Re: Custody of an illigitimate child Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:23 pm

willow15

Arresto Menor

Hi I need advice, I have a daughter Illegitimate child, she is 6 yrs old now. Iniwan ko po sa ama ang custody ng bata nung nag migrate po kami dahil in good terms naman po kami noon. Nakiusap sila na iwan muna sakanila ang bata para makalakihan sila kahit papano and makilala naman sila. pero wala kaming written agreement. Puro promises lang nila, na kapag settled na ko dito and gusto ko na kunin ibibigay naman nila. Nagpakasal ako at nagalit ang side nila pero before pa kami mag migrate hiwalay na kami ng ex-bf ko, nawalan ako ng communication sakanila at sa bata, this 2014 umuwi ako para kunin ang bata sakanila. At hindi sila pumayag ibigay ang bata pero dahil seaman ang tatay lagi lang dn nya iniiwan ang pag papaalaga sa parents at kapatid nya. pero sapilitan kong kinuha ang anak ko kaya dinemanda nila kami ng child abuse, pinamukha nila sakin na sila ang bumuhay sa anak ko and nag pa aral almost 3 yrs na hindi ako nagparamdam. -pero sa kadahilanan na sila naman talaga ang nang away sakin at sa family ko kaya mas pinili namin manahimik muna at kampante naman kami dahil may usapan kami na ibibigay nila.

My questions are

1. mananalo ba sa custody ang side ng tatay dahil 3 yrs sila ang nagsustento sa anak ko

2. pwede po ba kami makasuhan ng child abuse dahil sapilitan kong kinuha ang anak ko sakanila - sa kadahilanan na hindi sila nakuha sa maayos na usapan.

3. may nagawa ba ko para matanggalan ako ng custody sa anak ko

4.nag iwan po ako ng general power of atty. sa nag aalaga sa anak ko, makukuha po ba ito ng tatay at mas may karapatan ba sya habang wala ako sa pilipinas

Sa ngayon nasakin ang bata. pero puro threat ang inaabot namin . ibalik ko daw ung bata sakanila kung ayaw ko daw ng demanda at gulo , sila daw ang may karapatan sa anak ko lalu na andto na ko ulit ngayon sa ibang bansa.

4Custody of an illigitimate child  Empty Re: Custody of an illigitimate child Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:46 pm

brent21

Arresto Menor

Thank you very much for the info.

"For illegitimate child, not even the father has parental authority over that child. They need the court to grant him the parental authority. Although the mother has the full parental authority over the child, that rule is not absolute, with compelling reason, the law can take that right from the mother. But still, it is the court who will decide on that."

And also, even when I will be working abroad and entrusting my son to the care of my immediate family member does not seem to be one of the grounds for taking away custody from me. It cannot be considered as abandonment or neglect as well. Is this right?

I will be seekig help from dswd and a lawyer before I leave for my own peace of mind and to put everything in legalities. A friend of mine experienced this situation also and thats what she did. I will provide a Special Power of Attorney to the one who will take custody of my child when I am abroad.

5Custody of an illigitimate child  Empty Re: Custody of an illigitimate child Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:28 am

cezsabado

Arresto Menor

Concepab
Hi po atty.. pwd kp po b kau e personal msg.. If pwd po pki email po skin kung saan.. Really need atty for my case.. Its all about my elligitimate son adoption and migration.... Thank u po.. Hope to hear from you soon atty..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum