Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

REturn to work order

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1REturn to work order Empty REturn to work order Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:27 pm

Arrow13

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I would just like to inquire if a company can terminate your employment when the RTWO was received by someone not related to me, someone who now lives at my former residence whom I don't know? I was never advised that an RTWO was sent to my last known address despite notifications of my absences to my direct superior. I was only advised through a text message that I am no longer connected with the company due to not taking actions on the RTWO they sent which I have not received. Please advise.

2REturn to work order Empty Re: REturn to work order Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:15 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Arrow13 wrote:Hi,

I would just like to inquire if a company can terminate your employment when the RTWO was received by someone not related to me, someone who now lives at my former residence whom I don't know? I was never advised that an RTWO was sent to my last known address despite notifications of my absences to my direct superior. I was only advised through a text message that I am no longer connected with the company due to not taking actions on the RTWO they sent which I have not received. Please advise.

So you must have been absent at least 1 week.

The notices are always sent to your known address on their records.

If you did not give proper advice, usually in writing, of your new address, then they are right to send the RTWO to the "old" address. And that is valid procedure, even if you did not receive the letter.

Check your company policy on proper way to notify your supervisor first and see where the disconnect is between the notification to supervisor and the sending of the RTWO.

http://www.councilviews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum