Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

RETURN TO WORK ORDER

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RETURN TO WORK ORDER  Empty RETURN TO WORK ORDER Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:07 pm

darkstorm

Arresto Menor

hi.. i received a "return to work order" from my company last may 7. They gave me 5 days to respond or return to work or else they will dismiss my employment. I was absent due to medical issues; i had amoebiasis. I reported back to work with my medical certificate on the fifth day. The hr accepted my explanation and they allowed me to login the following week (may 13). So i ressumed work like nothing happened.

Nagabsent ulit ako kc nag ka diarreah ako. 3 days yun (starting may 21).. ready na ako mag work ulit , dala ko med cert ko but the clinic wouldnt allow me to login, they instructed me to get a FIT to work clearance from a gastroenterologist of my choice, that was last may 24. so pinauwi nila ako. nag continue yung pag absent ko.
i was stressed kasi i had to look for a gastroenterologist kung saan saan ang hirap hanapin. i finally found a gasto in our area and they scheduled me for colonoscopy on june 4.

nag report ako ulit nung june 3 sa supervisor to inform them . but he told me that hr will issue another "return to work order". so i went to HR to check the status of my employment and they said theyve already termed me last may 17. bakit pinapapasok pa ko at hinahanapan ng fit to work nung may 24? tapos nagwork pa ako nung may 17 hanggang may 20. ano po nangyayari dito .. may violation ba dito? anlaki stress ko sa pagpauli uli sa work at paghanap sa gastro .. i live in batangas city and work in makati uwian ako. patulong po.

2RETURN TO WORK ORDER  Empty Re: RETURN TO WORK ORDER Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:54 pm

attyLLL

imo, you have grounds to claim you were illegally dismissed.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3RETURN TO WORK ORDER  Empty Re: RETURN TO WORK ORDER Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:11 pm

MR_0911

Arresto Menor

hi i need advice, i file my resignation last may 6, 2013 and the effectivity is immediate, pero napagkasunduan po namin na mgrerender ako ng 30days, pmsok po ako nung may 17, 2013 tpos nalaman ko po na parang iimbestigahan ako kung ako ung nagttxt ng harsh/ threat message sa company and other employees. kinabukasan or May 18, 2013 hnd na po ako pumasok dahil ngiimbestiga po ako as in lahat po ng pwede ko gamitin para mapatunayan na hnd ako yung ngttxt kinalap ko po, ngyon nakatanggap po ako ng termination letter, natanggap ko po sya last week, ngyon po ang problema hnd po ako nakatanggap ng notice to explain or return to work order, as in dretsong termination na po. tska isa pa po sa salary sinasabi po ng company per hour base 41.13 pero my evidence ako na hawak na nakalagay na ang salary eh 7,000.00 per month so ano po magandang gawin dun. nature of work po eh call center

4RETURN TO WORK ORDER  Empty Re: RETURN TO WORK ORDER Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:21 pm

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

41.13 per hour x 8 hours = 329.04 x 22 days = 7,238.88 naman yun diba?

5RETURN TO WORK ORDER  Empty reply - patok Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:50 pm

MR_0911

Arresto Menor

nature of business : BPO/ Call Center

41.13 x 8 hours = 329.04 per day x 10 days(per cutoff)= 3290.40 x 2 = 6580.80 per month

pero sa record 7,000.00 per month, nagiging 7,000.00 siya kasi sinasama ung 13th month pay
then walang OT pay

6RETURN TO WORK ORDER  Empty Re: RETURN TO WORK ORDER Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:14 am

kate2013

Arresto Menor

Hi

My supervisor filed an RTWO on me while I am on Maternity Leave. I have filed all my documents needed before I went on ML but when I am about to go back, my husband told me that according to my supervisor, he had filed an RTWO on me. When we verified that with HR, they told me that they did not sent the letter because on their records, I am on leave. However according to my workmates, if I will apply for a different job and get my records, it would reflect on my previous status since my supervisor filed it already. I don't know what to do. I am planning to resign and look for a different employer because right now, they are putting a lot of agents on floating status because we are trimming down number of heads in our department. It's just so weird because they are still on open hiring and still encouraging us to refer our friends. I dont want to be put on that situation since I just gave birth 3months ago and I really need to have a secure job, but if that would reflect on my status, I might have difficulty in looking for a job since it might be taken against me for integrity issues. How do I handle it? would i just let it pass?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum