Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Return to Work Order

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Return to Work Order Empty Return to Work Order Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:06 pm

kate2013

Arresto Menor

Hi

My supervisor filed an RTWO on me while I am on Maternity Leave. I have filed all my documents needed before I went on ML but when I am about to go back, my husband told me that according to my supervisor, he had filed an RTWO on me. When we verified that with HR, they told me that they did not sent the letter because on their records, I am on leave. However according to my workmates, if I will apply for a different job and get my records, it  would reflect on my previous status since my supervisor filed it already. I don't know what to do. I am planning to resign and look for a different employer because right now, they are putting a lot of agents on floating status because we are trimming down number of heads in our department. It's just so weird because they are still on open hiring and still encouraging us to refer our friends. I dont want to be put on that situation since I just gave birth 3months ago and I really need to have a secure job, but if that would reflect on my status, I might have difficulty in looking for a job since it might be taken against me for integrity issues. How do I handle it? would i just let it pass?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum