Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

LAND TITLE ON STAKE-- I NEED A LEGAL ADVISE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

need.help

Arresto Menor

Hi, I would like to share with you my concern.

4 years ago, my parents owed 1M to my Auntie (Sister of my mother). They made a legal contract to pay my auntie the amount of 1M within 5 years, but before they legalized the said contract, it is payable for 10 years but the terms indicated on the contract is only 5 years because as per my auntie's attorney, it can be renewed.

2 years after, my mother passed away. I spoke to my auntie if we can pay the debt on a staggered basis but she refused to that kind of agreement.

My Husband and I, filed an application from PAGIBIG so we can get a loan to pay my auntie. I told my auntie if the PAgibig approved the loan, can I borrow the original title but simultaneously, we will provide the letter of guarantee issued by the pagibig.

My auntie doesn't agree with it. I have a feeling that she wants to get the property.

We are worried if she can really get the property on the contract date indicated.

Please tell me what to do,, come MArch 2015 is the expiration date. Would they get the property?

Thank you very much in advance

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum