Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Any advise for Land title transfer

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Any advise for Land title transfer Empty Any advise for Land title transfer Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:57 pm

vhyn99

Arresto Menor

Our family has a small piece of land in cavite city in which the land title is named to my grandmother(living) and my parents(both are deceased). My grandmother still has two living heirs while I have two siblings, my question is, can my still living grandmother do a deed of donation on the piece of land my parents shared?
we want to avoid deed of sale procedure to save some money on procedures, taxes, etc.

Thanks a lot for your help

--
Melvin

2Any advise for Land title transfer Empty Re: Any advise for Land title transfer Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:52 pm

attyLLL

yes, she can, but note that deed of donation also has tax payments

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

apiapihan

Arresto Menor

attyLLL,
sir good day po, inayos nmin ng mother ko itong property na iniwan ng dad ko under my name, paid na po ako sa BIR, at sa Cityhall ng transfer tax paid na rin po, last step nalang po ako sa registry of deed. Question, nasa name ko na po ba yun property? at pwede po ba maghabol mother ko sa property? nagtampo po kasi now she wants share sa rental ng mga tenants.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum