Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Back Pay and Transition Pay

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back Pay and Transition Pay Empty Back Pay and Transition Pay Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:57 pm

jamieb2251

Arresto Menor

Hello po,

I just need an advise. Ang campaign/account (telco) po ng call center company na pinagtatrabahuan po namin mg siseparate daw from the company itself bali kukuha lang sila ng accounting/HR service and magseat leasing sa call center na yon. Para continuous ang operation ng telco na to aabsorb daw po nila kami. The call center company is asking us to sign the resignation and sign the agreement that we agree to transfer our contract to the telco. Ang di ko maintidihan they explained to us na wala kami back pay from the call center since ka tie up pa daw nila even though we know na accounting/HR service and seat leasing na lang yon. Pwede po ba yon na wala kami back pay or sort of transition/endorsement pay?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum