Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Resigning with a 30 day notice during a transition management in a company

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Celines

Arresto Menor

Good Morning!
i am currently employed in a company as an assistant in the Human Resources Department. When I applied for this job, I was tasked to handle the Employee Services and HRIS Management of the Company. After some time, I became the one to do the job offering to accepted candidates. Currently, our payroll administrator is leaving the company and we are changing from one payroll system to another. I also have a new HR Manager who does not have a background in HR. The workload is already killing me and it seems that I don't deserve the treatment of my new HR Manager because she has the habit of blaming me for some of her responsibilities that she was not able to do--for which she always says, that she doesn't know them and would have done something if she knew.We are in the middle of transitioning from one payroll system to another that she also tasked me to handle. I would like to ask if there is a particular standard on the amount of workload that should be given if you are an HR Assistant? My salary is not competitive so I really get disappointed when I feel so tired and receive only low salary.Also, I am planning to resign because there are opportunities for me in another company that could offer me a more competitive salary without much of the workload I am doing right now. Will it be alright to leave the company in the middle of this transition in the payroll of my department if I serve a 30 day notice?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum