Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Resignation and transition period

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Resignation and transition period Empty Resignation and transition period Tue May 12, 2015 7:28 pm

appLe8

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty's,
Good Day!
Gusto ko lang po ma clarify yung sitwasyon about resignation and my employer requiring me to extend. Last July 2014 nag sabi po ako sa Manager ko na magre resign ako ng May 9, 2015 for personal reason. Then nung March 6,2015 po ni require ako ng Manager ko to submit a resignation letter, which I complied. That day din gumawa ako ng transition plans containing all the admin tasks, and projects na hawak ko. Including the projects na hawak ko na hindi ma a accomplish within 3 months. Aware po ang Manager ko about it. 90% done na po ako with the turnover and updated ang Manager ko weekly. Ngayon po 3 weeks n lang po and malapit na last day. Kaya lang kailangan ko mag emergency leave dahil na hospital ang Mother ko. Dahil dun, nire require ako ng Manager ko na mag extend. Ilang beses na po nya ako pine pressure about it. Ask ko lang po kng pwede ba ako irequire ng manager/employer ko na mag extend?

Maraming Salamat po,
appLe

2Resignation and transition period Empty Re: Resignation and transition period Wed May 13, 2015 8:50 am

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

next time, please do not post redundantly...
wait for others to respond politely...

3Resignation and transition period Empty Re: Resignation and transition period Wed May 13, 2015 3:46 pm

appLe8

Arresto Menor

To LandOwner12,

Apologies. The triplicate posting was due to bad internet connection.
Rest assured that it will not happen again. Thank you

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum