Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

URGENT: Hello. I am new here. I need help with regards to PCSO Guarantee Letters not accepted by a private hospital... Thank you.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Maki Yuzon

Arresto Menor

Good day!

I need some help and this is urgent. I hope there is someone out there who could help me with my problem.

My brother was hospitalized here in Medical Center of Digos Cooperative, Digos City, Davao del Sur due to a motorcycle accident. I was able to secure a guarantee letter from PCSO amounting to Php20,000.00 the day supposedly we were allowed to get discharged. However, the private hospital would not accept our payment and wanted us to pay in cash amounting to Php34,000.00 and will just refund us later when they already processed the papers and get the money from PCSO.

They were complaining that PCSO delays their processing of papers resulting to delayed release of payments. However, when I called the PCSO Davao City, they said that the cause of the delay was because the hospital does not submit updated bills on time, which means that the negligence in on the side of the hospital.

Please help.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum