Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hospital don't want to accept Promisory note for Hospital Bill

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ctrasporto

Arresto Menor

Hello po, mag seek lang po ako ng advice kung anu pwede namin gawin kase ayaw tumanggap ng Hospital ng promissory note para sa remaining bill namin. Nag-ask kami ng help sa PCSO, kaya lang ayaw nila mag release ng fund as long as naka admit pa ang patient.. What happened to my baby is unexpected, we dont even know that he will be having complications. Hope you can help me with this.

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Lapit ka sa Mayor ng lugar nyo! baka makatulong sila kahit papano! kung taga Manila ka matulungin si Mayor Lim! Wink

ctrasporto

Arresto Menor

nasa iloilo po kami. pwede po ba dito ma-apply yung Republic Act 9439?

BingBong1982

Arresto Menor

Can the hospital actually hold your child "hostage" because you cannot pay your hospital bill and they won't accept promissory notes? I know I'm not the best person to say this becuase I am not a lawyer or something, pero hindi ba bawal yan?

I had almost the same situation as yours (I'm saying "almost the same" because your child is still at the hospital alive, while mine passed away) and what happened was, kahit nasa hospital pa yung baby ko, nag-apply na kami sa PCSO for assistance. Medyo matagal at tedious yung process, pero naapprove naman. And the hospital did accept our promissory note para ilabas yung baby ko, mainly because medyo "nagwawala" na ang asawa ko and wanted to sue them (of course, panakot lang kasi ayaw nilang irelease ang anak ko)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum