Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Filipina Daughter Without Birth Certificate - Foreigner Father Far Away

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

brazilian_male

Arresto Menor

I am a brazilian guy, and 13 years ago I was aboard a ship at sea, and met a Filipino woman with whom I had a relationship in that ship at sea.
Now past 13 years I knew that from that relationship was born a girl who is now 13 years old.

I will take my responsibility as her father.

The mother told me that she still dont have a birth certificate, and she want that I registrate the girl as my daughter giving my name and surname as her father.
Of course, I agree. I want it.
She is my daughter.

But I live in Brazil, and them live in Phillipines.

How can I do that, being a foreigner and living in Brazil ?
Can I send my documents and the mother registrate her in my name with my name and surname in Philippines ?
Or could I registrate her in some Consulate or Embassy of Phillipines here in Brazil ?

How can I registrate her, without I go to Phillipines and without them boyh come to Brazil ?

Is it possible ?

Thanks
SANDRO BARROSO

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

brazilian_male wrote:I am a brazilian guy, and 13 years ago I was aboard a ship at sea, and met a Filipino woman with whom I had a relationship in that ship at sea.
Now past 13 years I knew that from that relationship was born a girl who is now 13 years old.

I will take my responsibility as her father.

The mother told me that she still dont have a birth certificate, and she want that I registrate the girl as my daughter giving my name and surname as her father.
Of course, I agree. I want it.
She is my daughter.

But I live in Brazil, and them live in Phillipines.

How can I do that, being a foreigner and living in Brazil ?
Can I send my documents and the mother registrate her in my name with my name and surname in Philippines ?
Or could  I registrate her in some Consulate or Embassy of Phillipines here in Brazil ?

How can I registrate her, without I go to Phillipines and without them boyh come to Brazil ?

Is it possible ?

Thanks
SANDRO BARROSO

Your daughter is 13 years old and has not been registered? She hasn't send her to school all these years?
Another thing, if she doesn't have birth certificate, she cannot apply for a passport. Therefore she cannot go with her mother to Brazil.
I'm afraid you have no choice but to go to the Philippines and late register her to the nearest Municipal.

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Check this out for further information...

http://www.census.gov.ph/civilregistration/republic-act-9255

4Filipina Daughter Without Birth Certificate - Foreigner Father Far Away Empty She is going to Schooll Fri May 30, 2014 6:46 pm

brazilian_male

Arresto Menor

About school, her mother told me that she is going to school.
I dont know how these things woks in Phillipines.
But she told me that she is going to school even that without Birth Certificate.
I dont know if is possible or not.
I dont know if she is lying or not.
Is it possible a girl stay without Birth Certificate so long ?
Is it possible a girl go to school do not having Birth Certificate ?

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

About school, her mother told me that she is going to school.
I dont know how these things woks in Phillipines.

You can never enrol your children without the birth certificate unless they are up in the mountain where they still live in a primitive way!

But she told me that she is going to school even that without Birth Certificate.

Very Strange!

I dont know if is possible or not.

NOT POSSIBLE!

I dont know if she is lying or not.

PROBABLY!

Is it possible a girl stay without Birth Certificate so long ?

Depends if she don't attend schools!

Is it possible a girl go to school do not having Birth Certificate ?[/quote]

DEFINITELY NOT! Unless she borrows someone else's!

brazilian_male

Arresto Menor

THEM PROBABLY SOMEONE IS CHEATING ME AND LYING TO ME IN PHILLIPINES !!!

brazilian_male

Arresto Menor

And if she really have a Birth Certificate but only with name of mother ?
Would it be possible to me give her my name and surname in her Birth Certificate without go to Phillipines ?
How could I give her my name living in another country ?

mimsy

Reclusion Temporal

most likely she had her registered under her name as it would be impossible for the child to reach the age of 13 and never demanded a birth certificate. tell the mother to consult a lawyer to hasten the process

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum