Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

change last name of illegit child

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1change last name of illegit child Empty change last name of illegit child Sat May 17, 2014 7:48 am

queenb

queenb
Arresto Menor

subpoena had been served to my ex bf and we are awaiting for our first fiscal hearing. my question is, can i change my son's last name to mine w/o forfeiting my claims for child support and/or my case against him violating ra 9262 (for economic and psychological abuse)?

thank you!  Sad 

2change last name of illegit child Empty Re: change last name of illegit child Sat May 17, 2014 3:51 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

You gonna have to ask your lawyer who is handling your case, if what you are planning is possible!

3change last name of illegit child Empty Re: change last name of illegit child Sun May 18, 2014 6:17 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

queenb wrote:subpoena had been served to my ex bf and we are awaiting for our first fiscal hearing. my question is, can i change my son's last name to mine w/o forfeiting my claims for child support and/or my case against him violating ra 9262 (for economic and psychological abuse)?

thank you!  Sad 

Bakit gusto mo palitan ang name ng anak mo?

4change last name of illegit child Empty Re: change last name of illegit child Tue May 20, 2014 10:25 pm

queenb

queenb
Arresto Menor

Me and my ex are in very bad terms and I regret to having my son carry his last name.

5change last name of illegit child Empty Re: change last name of illegit child Tue May 20, 2014 11:46 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

queenb wrote:Me and my ex are in very bad terms and I regret to having my son carry his last name.

Ok... But you don't want to forfeit the support?

6change last name of illegit child Empty Re: change last name of illegit child Fri May 23, 2014 1:05 am

queenb

queenb
Arresto Menor

no i don't. though i want him to go to jail too.

7change last name of illegit child Empty Re: change last name of illegit child Fri May 23, 2014 1:11 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

How can you ask for a support/maintenance and send him to jail? The support/maintenance will come from him and if you send him to jail, he will lose his job and will not earn any penny so be prepared not to have any support/maintenance as no one else will give you support/maintenance but him!

8change last name of illegit child Empty Re: change last name of illegit child Sat May 24, 2014 12:21 am

queenb

queenb
Arresto Menor

well i want him to pay for what he did to me. i filed a case not just to get the money, but for him to be punished. i also believe that if gets to go to jail, there's a fine they have to pay as well.

9change last name of illegit child Empty Re: change last name of illegit child Sat May 24, 2014 4:26 am

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

That's what you think! If he has money the sentence is shorter, but if he has no money he will stay longer in jail! Are you that ignorant with the case you are filing against him?

10change last name of illegit child Empty Re: change last name of illegit child Thu May 29, 2014 8:42 am

queenb

queenb
Arresto Menor

how dare you call me ignorant. that was uncalled for, jerk.

11change last name of illegit child Empty Re: change last name of illegit child Thu May 29, 2014 4:35 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

You won't be asking here if you are not that ignorant QueenBiatch! Twisted Evil and to call me Jerk! You acted greedy and yet you want to get revenge at the same time! Rolling Eyes Dream on! lol! 
You are not pretty enough to act as a QueenBiatch anyway!  Evil or Very Mad

12change last name of illegit child Empty Re: change last name of illegit child Thu May 29, 2014 4:49 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

queenb wrote:subpoena had been served to my ex bf and we are awaiting for our first fiscal hearing. my question is, can i change my son's last name to mine w/o forfeiting my claims for child support and/or my case against him violating ra 9262 (for economic and psychological abuse)?

thank you!  Sad 

EX BF??? Not even a husband??? Child support without using the father's surname???
Dream on!!! Geez! You are definitely and totally IGNORANT!!!  Twisted Evil

13change last name of illegit child Empty Re: change last name of illegit child Thu May 29, 2014 5:12 pm

dianna0156

Arresto Menor

hahahahaha....

14change last name of illegit child Empty Re: change last name of illegit child Thu May 29, 2014 6:27 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

dianna0156 wrote:hahahahaha....

Thanks! I like the way you laugh!  m3 

15change last name of illegit child Empty Re: change last name of illegit child Thu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

AWV wrote:

thank you!  Sad 

EX BF??? Not even a husband??? Child support without using the father's surname???
Dream on!!! Geez! You are definitely and totally IGNORANT!!! �Twisted Evil

Chill, bro.  m3 

16change last name of illegit child Empty Re: change last name of illegit child Thu May 29, 2014 7:30 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

queenb wrote:well i want him to pay for what he did to me. i filed a case not just to get the money, but for him to be punished. i also believe that if gets to go to jail, there's a fine they have to pay as well.

I strongly suggest you discuss it to your lawyer. He know your case more than us.

Good luck!

17change last name of illegit child Empty Re: change last name of illegit child Fri May 30, 2014 4:18 am

queenb

queenb
Arresto Menor

i'll report you to the admin. asshole. dapat sa mga tulad mo binaban sa ganito. mali mali pa english mo. feeling magaling na porket nakaenglish.

18change last name of illegit child Empty Re: change last name of illegit child Fri May 30, 2014 4:25 am

queenb

queenb
Arresto Menor

asshole ka pala AWV. affected much? siguro nangagago ka na din ng babae eh noh? ang forum na to ay para maclarify ang mga tanong na nasa isip, sino ngayon bobo sa atin? feelingero sa english, correct your sentence construction nga muna, masakit sa bangs.

nangengelam ka sa gusto q mangyari sa kaso q? besides, hindi mo nagegets yun tanong eh. anu ba silbi ng conjuctions na and/or? utak please.

19change last name of illegit child Empty Re: change last name of illegit child Fri May 30, 2014 6:00 am

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

queenb wrote:i'll report you to the admin. asshole. dapat sa mga tulad mo binaban sa ganito. mali mali pa english mo. feeling magaling na porket nakaenglish.
Look who's talking? Ban ?me? Considering you are quite new here with 38 posts and have the guts to use bad words when IGNORANT is normal to use and not as bad as JERK and ASSHOLE which spells ARSEHOLE BTW!
Ugly Biatch!  Twisted Evil
What a nerve to post your own pics here when there's nothing to be proud of! No wonder your man left you!  lol! Hmmm! maybe you're just like a prawn "Kain laman tapon ulo!"  affraid

Last edited by AWV on Fri May 30, 2014 6:29 am; edited 1 time in total

20change last name of illegit child Empty Re: change last name of illegit child Fri May 30, 2014 6:06 am

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

asshole ka pala AWV. affected much? siguro nangagago ka na din ng babae eh noh? ang forum na to ay para maclarify ang mga tanong na nasa isip, sino ngayon bobo sa atin? feelingero sa english, correct your sentence construction nga muna, masakit sa bangs.

There! That picture suits you better!

You don't know me QueenBiatch! Anyway, why would I waste my time to an ugly woman? Baka nga hindi ka pa makapasa sa category na HIPON dahil ang HIPON masarap ang laman! Kapag iniwan ka ng BF mo it only means you are not that Delicious!   affraid lol! lol! lol!

nangengelam ka sa gusto q mangyari sa kaso q? besides, hindi mo nagegets yun tanong eh. anu ba silbi ng conjuctions na and/or? utak please.

If your lawyer is that smart! You won't be asking here for free advice! Or do you really have a lawyer? I bet you can't afford one!  Evil or Very Mad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum