Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Illegit Mom Abandonment

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Illegit Mom Abandonment Empty Illegit Mom Abandonment Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:21 pm

dmd708

Arresto Menor

Good afternoon to all,

thanks for seeing this site i'm sure this site is quite helping peoples who has a lack of knowledge in the legalities here in our country.

Atty, i have a illegitimate 3yr old child,i was singed on the back of her BC and she was also using my surname, then 6months ago the mother of my son left the child to me for going to UK for work, supposed to be the agreement is she will send additional financial support for the child since she will be having a great job in there thats why she take the opportunity, but up to now i don't receive any financial assistance from her, one/two times she just send (pasalubong) chocolates,tshirt,toys etc. which i think not considered as financial responsibility for the child, is it true that there is a certain rule under a court that when a child has been abandoned for a series of 12months, a father can file it legally thru a court for the abandonment of the child and having a sole custody for the child, because it would be very harsh for me if after 1 or 2yrs then she will come back and get my son out of me, would this be a ground for her not to easily get my son since i will be having a legal document against her, then she can just file a petition on the court but still my son will be on my custody while the case is being heard on the court

my questions is:

1. how long should be a mother abandoned her child that will the court recognize, then for a father to push the case on the court, so that he will have the custody on the child?

2. does the paper from court or even a municipality having a abandonment paper can be valid for me to have the custody of my son, i mean the she cannot just get my son because she already abandoned him

thanks a lot atty your answer will be a great help for me.

2Illegit Mom Abandonment Empty Re: Illegit Mom Abandonment Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:54 pm

attyLLL

so what's going on with the mother? have you asked her to send money? does she still communicate with you?

the ultimate solution for you is adoption with allegation of adoption.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Illegit Mom Abandonment Empty Re: Illegit Mom Abandonment Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:14 am

dmd708

Arresto Menor

the mother never calls or gives support, since the last six months, my fear is she just might get my son when she comes back here in the country, she doesnt call or send any financial assistance,

can i file a case against her even if she is out of the country?

i just don't want her to easily get my son na parang ganun ganun na lang na iniwan skin tapos pinabayaan ng matagal tapos pagbalik kukuhanin ng ganun ganun na lang

4Illegit Mom Abandonment Empty Re: Illegit Mom Abandonment Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:49 am

attyLLL

as i said, your remedy is adoption. you can also consider a case of guardianship or custody.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum