Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

adoption of illegit child of wife

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1adoption of illegit child of wife Empty adoption of illegit child of wife Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:21 am

angiemayo

Arresto Menor

Thankyou atty for the reply, in relation to my previous post, I would also like to know what steps we should take in order for me and my new husband to be able to adopt my illegitimate son. We will be leaving the country in a few days. My son's birthcertificate has an unknown father.. Will this speed up the adoption? Around how much and how long will it take for the adoption to push through. We are really serious in filing for adoption. Would you have any adoption attorney you can refer me to? Thankyou and God Bless...

2adoption of illegit child of wife Empty Re: adoption of illegit child of wife Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:57 pm

attyLLL

when did you get married. please send me an email or pm if you need more info.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3adoption of illegit child of wife Empty Re: adoption of illegit child of wife Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:09 pm

flawn

Arresto Menor

my husband is also planning to adopt my 12 yrs old iligitimate daughter and we are married for 4yrs now with a 3 yrs old daughter... i'm also eager to know the steps in adopting.

4adoption of illegit child of wife Empty Re: adoption of illegit child of wife Sun May 01, 2011 8:38 am

attyLLL

flawn, from your other posts, i get the notion that your husband is australian?

in that case, you can file a petition for inter-country adoption because he is not a resident here.

however, i would recommend that you also study how you can eventually bring your daughter to australia and both you file an adoption under australian law.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum