Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

surname of illegit child

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1surname of illegit child Empty surname of illegit child Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:12 pm

angiemayo

Arresto Menor

I'm a single mom. I gave birth to my son on aug 21, 2002. I used my middle initial and my maiden surname for him and now I think I may have problems. What can I do to correct this? There is no father on his birthcertificate and we have not heard from him in ages. Anothger thing, I am now married and my husband wants my son to take his surname. What should we do? Where should we start? We are both Filipino citizen. Thanks in advance for the legal advice.

2surname of illegit child Empty Re: surname of illegit child Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:20 pm

Vaginatarian

Arresto Menor

remedy: adoption

3surname of illegit child Empty Re: surname of illegit child Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:31 am

attyLLL

never mind the correction of name. the middle name is not a major deal.

it is correct that the remedy is joint adoption by you and your spouse to raise the child to legitimate status

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4surname of illegit child Empty Re: surname of illegit child Sat May 14, 2011 7:44 pm

kim_trasher07

Arresto Menor

^ what if the child has not been registered yet? do we still have to undergo adoption?

5surname of illegit child Empty Re: surname of illegit child Sat May 14, 2011 8:49 pm

attyLLL

if you take that shortcut, you might be made liable for simulation of birth.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum