Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Not cleared for 30 days

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Not cleared for 30 days Empty Not cleared for 30 days Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:56 pm

riacrus

Arresto Menor

Hi.i recently tried to resign last apr 15 to which my immediate manager does not want to accept or even receive my resignation letter.i was told to render 30days notice.its stated on my resignation that it is immediate and that i am to start ASaP in the new company.reason for leaving is career growth.i work in a bpo for the last 7 years and was grateful to be accepted in a good marketing company.

I was asked by my mgr the real reason why i am resigning and told her that it is a career move.that i am now finally graduating in the call center industry.she then told me to speak with our country managet and that she wont sign my resignation.

I do understand that it is stated in our handbook to give 30 days notice but is very aware that the company grants immediate resignation.to site an ex is that a Supervisor immediately resigned last march to which my mgr immediately accepted.it is rampant that immediate resignation is allowed.

Accdg to the country mgr,they will grant my immediate resignation but my clearance will be marked as not cleared for 30 days notice bec i did not render work.

The supervisor who resigned last march did not havr this issue.

2months ago,i was told by my mgr and country mgr that i will be demoted from my post.it turns out that it wad just a test.i was told recently by my immediate mgr that she only "naawa syo".

I was in an emotional wreck for the past mos to only find out that it was a test.my team knows of the situation and was negative towards me.my mgr has always by passed my decisions and was even called a virus in my team.

Now,our hr mgr is trying to convince my immediate mgr to let go of me and to be cleared for the 30days notice.it seems to me that "iniipit nila ko"

I have been always loyal to my mgrs and is wondering why she is doing this to me.

Is there a chance that my mgr could be swayed in her decision if i can prove to her abt the negative pact of her treatment towards me?thanks.

2Not cleared for 30 days Empty Re: Not cleared for 30 days Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:31 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

riacrus wrote:Hi.i recently tried to resign last apr 15 to which my immediate manager does not want to accept or even receive my resignation letter.i was told to render 30days notice.its stated on my resignation that it is immediate and that i am to start ASaP in the new company.reason for leaving is career growth.i work in a bpo for the last 7 years and was grateful to be accepted in a good marketing company.

I was asked by my mgr the real reason why i am resigning and told her that it is a career move.that i am now finally graduating in the call center industry.she then told me to speak with our country managet and that she wont sign my resignation.

I do understand that it is stated in our handbook to give 30 days notice but is very aware that the company grants immediate resignation.to site an ex is that a Supervisor immediately resigned last march to which my mgr immediately accepted.it is rampant that immediate resignation is allowed.

Accdg to the country mgr,they will grant my immediate resignation but my clearance will be marked as not cleared for 30  days notice bec i did not render work.

The supervisor who resigned last march did not havr this issue.

2months ago,i was told by my mgr and country mgr that i will be demoted from my post.it turns out that it wad just a test.i was told recently by my immediate mgr that she only "naawa syo".

I was in an emotional wreck for the past mos to only find out that it was a test.my team knows of the situation and was negative towards me.my mgr has always by passed my decisions and was even called a virus in my team.

Now,our hr mgr is trying to convince my immediate mgr to let go of me and to be cleared for the 30days notice.it seems to me that "iniipit nila ko"

I have been always loyal to my mgrs and is wondering why she is doing this to me.

Is there a chance that my mgr could be swayed in her decision if i can prove to her abt the negative pact of her treatment towards me?thanks.

Your issue of "2 months ago" might not be an acceptable issue to raise regarding your resignation.

It is the prerogative of any company to accept or deny an immediate resignation and you cannot contest it.

http://www.councilviews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum