Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can't get cleared and proceed with processing my backpay and get COE.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

pauljacobcruz

Arresto Menor

Hi guys, I would like to be advised in my current employment issue.

I am a BPO employee or a call center agent - at least for this particular company. I have immediately resigned my post on August 29, 2013 and should've been cleared just a few days after the resignation date so that I could proceed in processing my backpay.

However, our immediate supervisor advised that I can't get cleared soon as our SBU manager (the one on top and is the one who needs to sign first the completion form) is awaiting confirmation from our HR department.

Okay, so I waited - but no feedback were received even after multiple follow-ups. Take note, NO FEEDBACK even with multiple FOLLOW-UPS. This awkward situation went on for a month until I decided to visit the premise.

My immediate supervisor met with me (outside the premise) and advised that I should text our SBU manager for an appointment. Take note that they could've entertained me already as I am already there. Resigned employees are not allowed to enter the production floor but I cannot get an appointment with our SBU manager because as noted above - I am not getting any FEEDBACK. I didn't say to my immediate supervisor that I am texting our SBU manager a handful of times already in the past.

I still have a few friends insider the company and here's the word of mouth:

*SBU Manager: "Pahihirapan ko yan mag clearance."

*A couple of employees were already able to resign after my resignation date and be cleared after 3 days.

----------------------------------------

Any thoughts on this?

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

resignation should be 30 days notice.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum